Moxie To Go

Gainesville, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About Moxie To Go

Moxie To Go is a hair and makeup artist in Gainesville, Florida. In addition to those services, they also do airbrush and spray tans. Moxie To Go offers the option to reserve multiple stylists, depending on the group size, and provides men’s grooming services. Book owner Rachel Cole and her team for your big day but also for hair and makeup trial appointments leading up to the main event.

Moxie To Go works with many types of clients, with different hair types, and so on. From bold to timeless, they’ve created a range of looks for clients. They’ll also travel to you to work on location. Some of their other services include:

• Brow/lash tinting

Featured
    Val Wells

Married on 10/13/2018

October bride

Early morning wedding. Hair and makeup for myself, four bridesmaids and the flower girl. Professional, on schedule, absolutely beautiful results. Couldn't be happier the services provided. Read more Early morning wedding. Hair and makeup for myself, four bridesmaids and the flower girl. Professional, on schedule, absolutely beautiful results. Couldn't be happier the services provided.

B
    Brittany Hronek

Married on 03/24/2018

3.0

Disappointing

I was satisfied with the way my hair looked on my wedding day but it was completely different than what she did during my trial. The day of my wedding she showed up as if we were meeting for the first ... Read more time, even asked me to pull up my pinterest board so she would know what to do. This is very disappointing considering how expensive it was to do a trial. Save your money and don't bother booking a trial, your hair will still turn out OK and last the whole night.

Moxie To Go FAQ