Moxie To Go

Gainesville, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Moxie To Go

Moxie To Go is a hair and makeup artist in Gainesville, Florida. In addition to those services, they also do airbrush and spray tans. Moxie To Go offers the option to reserve multiple stylists, depending on the group size, and provides men’s grooming services. Book owner Rachel Cole and her team for your big day but also for hair and makeup trial appointments leading up to the main event.

Moxie To Go works with many types of clients, with different hair types, and so on. From bold to timeless, they’ve created a range of looks for clients. They’ll also travel to you to work on location. Some of their other services include:

• Brow/lash tinting

Featured
    Val Wells

Married on 10/13/2018

October bride

Early morning wedding. Hair and makeup for myself, four bridesmaids and the flower girl. Professional, on schedule, absolutely beautiful results. Couldn't be happier the services provided. Read more Early morning wedding. Hair and makeup for myself, four bridesmaids and the flower girl. Professional, on schedule, absolutely beautiful results. Couldn't be happier the services provided.

Danielle
    Danielle Vermilyea

Married on 03/10/2019

Wonderful and Talented Hair and Makeup Artists!

I hired Moxie To Go to do my bridal hair and makeup and the hair and makeup of my three bridesmaids, my mom, and my sister/usher. I had a bridal hair and makeup trial several months before my wedding ... Read more and I was incredibly happy with the results. I also took pictures to have for reference the day of the wedding. My bridal party did not have hair and makeup trials because they were not local, but they each brought pictures of hair styles they liked for inspiration the day of the wedding. My wedding was a Sunday morning wedding scheduled to start at 11AM and Moxie To Go was thankfully understanding and accommodating. The makeup artist and hair stylists met me and the bridal party at Sweetwater Branch Inn at 7:30AM and had us all ready on time; we were able to start our wedding ceremony on time because of their skill and efficiency. Not only were we done on time, we all loved our looks! We had a range of age, skin type, and hair type, and the hair and makeup artists were able to work with each of us for a look we each absolutely loved. I would highly recommend Moxie To Go to any bride looking to book hair and makeup for her wedding!

B
    Brittany Hronek

Married on 03/24/2018

3.0

Disappointing

I was satisfied with the way my hair looked on my wedding day but it was completely different than what she did during my trial. The day of my wedding she showed up as if we were meeting for the first ... Read more time, even asked me to pull up my pinterest board so she would know what to do. This is very disappointing considering how expensive it was to do a trial. Save your money and don't bother booking a trial, your hair will still turn out OK and last the whole night.

Moxie To Go FAQ