Mozelle's Downtown Bakery

Flagstaff, AZ · View map

3 Reviews for Mozelle's Downtown Bakery

3 Mozelle's Downtown Bakery Reviews

Married on 09/20/2015

We worked with Andrea Knott for our wedding cake. She was so easy to work with and even worked around our last minute changes to our delivery time! I cant thank her enough for her wonderful job on our ... Read more job on our cake! It was absolutely perfect! Every single one of our guests was raving the whole time about how tasty and how beautiful our cake looked! All the pictures and ideas I had for the cake, were re-created by Andrea and it turned out fantastic! I love everything about our cake! The look of it was everything I wanted, the flowers, our topper fit perfectly and the flavors were probably my the best part! I cant stop dreaming about it! I am honestly debating about ordering another cake, same flavors for just an everyday occasion!! Thank you so much Andrea!!!

User4421746

2+ years ago

Sweet Tarts Bakery made an absolutely incredible cake for our wedding! It was gorgeous and just what we wanted. When we went in for our tasting, we brought pictures showing the different elements we ... Read more wanted, and they brought it all to life in a stunningly gorgeous cake. We also got a gluten free cheesecake that was delicious and much appreciated by my mother. They have lots of fun flavor combinations. We went with a red velvet cake with Amaretto cream filling, and it was so tasty that my groom and I couldn't stop feeding each other bites after the cake cutting. We're both looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can taste that cake again!

A

Married on 09/09/2018

0.6

Ordered a GF mexican hot chocolate cake for my daughter’s bday and nobody could it eat it due to the spicyness. I called the next morning to ask if I could go in so they could sample the cake as I ... Read more thought maybe the spice was accidentally doubled. The owner Shawn sounded like I was bothering him and told me I could take the cake in but not likely they’d try to make it right. Took in the cake and the counter attendant was equally rude and never bothered tasting the cake. To top things off she said “we tell everyone when they order the cake that it’s very spicy.” When I said they hadn’t told me this she said I was free to order another one at my own cost. Ha! Will never do business here again and will make sure to share this experience with friends.

Mozelle's Downtown Bakery FAQ