MP Photography

Hamden, CT · View map

About MP Photography

My photography experience started 20 years ago when a wonderful photographer gave me the opportunity to study his work.
I was in awe and new right then this is what I wanted to do.
Throughout the years I took many classes and attended many seminars.
Today my photography naturally portrays the beauty and character of our subjects while telling a story with a mixure of traditional and photo-jouralistic photography. I am constantly looking for new innovative approaches in order to ensure individuality for every single wedding photography shoot. Being located in Hamden Ct. by no means limited me to the area. I have some specialty pricing for location/theme weddings to fit all budgets.

3 Reviews for MP Photography

3 MP Photography Reviews

E
Erica

Married on 09/17/2011

Lori and crew did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone., Read more Lori and crew did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.,

A
Anne

Married on 04/24/2009

We were very happy with Motophoto. Very professional, creative and fit into our budget. Our photos came out beautiful and I especially loved the black and white with just the flowers in color. ... Read more Beautiful!!

J
Michelle

Married on 09/20/2008

This is the second time that I have used their services, both were weddings. I am in the middle of planning yet another wedding and there was no question on who I would chose. The photos were ... Read more beautiful and we have lasting memories of each occasion. As many know, planning weddings can be very stressful. I found LoriAnn(my photographer)to be very flexible and professional. She offered suggestions that worked out wonderful as well as delivered photos that I wanted. The value was great. Compared to other wedding pictures that I've seen throughout the years, I found that mine were not as costly and they were of great quality. I would reccomend MotoPhoto of Hamden for any of your weddings, anniversaries, graduations or any special time that you want remembered. Michelle

MP Photography FAQ