MPH Sound

Upland, CA · View map

About MPH Sound

Please Note: I am new to Weddingwire.com but have been a member of gigmasters.com, another reputable booking site for the past two years. Please refer to my gigmasters profile for my reviews, photos & videos! My page on gigmasters is: GIGMASTERS.COM/CLUB-DJ/MPH

I am a professional DJ and business owner of my DJ business. I graduated from Cal Arts in 2011 with a bachelors in music performance and music composition, and since then have gone on to successfully own and work as a DJ for all types of events - Birthdays, Weddings, Schools, Clubs, you name it! As you can see on my profile I have gotten nothing but five star reviews across the board, and have even won the Best of 2012 award from Gigmasters after being on the site for only a little over one year (official award badge viewable on profile). I have been professionally DJ'ing much longer, but as you can see, I have built my business on Gigmasters and have been very happy to be on this site since joining back in late 2011.

DJ Equipment I use: I mainly use a Pioneer DDJ-SX four channel mixer turntable system on Serato DJ and A Macbook Pro Retina. (INCLUDED IN BASIC SETUP)

Mics: I provide two professional wireless mics which the host and/or guests are welcome to use (INCLUDED IN BASIC SETUP)

Sound: For my basic sound setup I use two Behringer B615D 1500 Watt Class-D Transducer active 15' Powered Full-range PA speakers with a 1.75 titanium compression driver and 15' woofers… in other words, they sound awesome ;-) (INCLUDED IN BASIC SETUP)

Subwoofers: Subwoofers can really add a special bit of power to the dance floor and can really help get guests dancing all night long! I offer a pair of 1400 watt 18' club quality subwoofers. (NOT INCLUDED IN BASIC SETUP)

Lighting: Lighting can add SOOOO much more to an event! I offer a full lighting truss, up to 12 feet high, complete with professional quality intelligent lighting, featuring two high power lasers, two ADJ Scanners, two pinspots, and an 800 watt active strobe light. This lighting package includes a fog machine and/or haze machine (as long as the venue allows for it), and a large venue bubble machine (if specially requested and venue allows for it). (NOT INCLUDED IN BASIC SETUP)

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

MPH Sound FAQ