MPW Media Group

Kearny, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About MPW Media Group

MPW Media Group is an award-winning wedding photographer and videographer based in Edison, New Jersey that specializes in contemporary, journalistic images and film. Their firm, led by photographer Glenn Maningas, was created with a dream to reinvent the way weddings are captured. They will take your events to the next level, using photography and cinematography as a medium in this quest for new discoveries. Mixing journalistic and traditional styles, MPW Media Group beautifully documents extraordinary moments on film and for cinema.

Experience
MPW Media Group was created in 2003 and is now one of the highest-rated wedding companies on the East Coast. They use a freestyle photographic and film style that blends several different styles of creative work.

MPW Media Group offers wedding photography and videography services for the northern New Jersey area. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

J
Featured
Jayzel

Married on 11/24/2017

These guys aren't photographers/videographers they're MAGICIANS! I've been to so many MPW weddings that the moment I got engaged I knew they were the ones I had to get in touch with first. I've seen ... Read more what Glenn and team has done since 2011 and I'm not sure how they do it but they only get better each year. It was such a breath of fresh air meeting Glenn for the first time. He's very casual with communication (texts/email) and is super accommodating with your schedule. From the start you can feel his vibrant energy. (He is the human Energizer Bunny!) He's not like many other vendors out there that push their packages. He genuinely wants to learn about you as a couple and what you envision your wedding to be. About a month before our big day, we met with Glenn again to go over the final details. I was expecting the meeting to go over final payments but instead we spent about 2 hours brainstorming ideas and talking about photo and video inspiration. Glenn also took the time to go over our entire wedding day schedule from start to end. He made all these small suggestions that we would never have thought about. He's not only your photographer, he's also your wedding planner! Our wedding day went smoothly and on schedule thanks to the MPW team. I could not ask for a better group of artists. They made all of our ideas come to life. From the group photos to the Same Day Edit, everything came out PERFECT. I know people say no wedding is ever perfect but ours was thanks to Glenn and his team. My advice to anyone thinking about going with another group, don't. Just pray Glenn is available on your wedding date :) We love MPW!!!

Abanoub
Abanoub Habib

Getting married on 09/07/2020

Best videographer

Glenn is the such a great person and you are treated with the utmost respect! Hands down the best videographer for your wedding! Read more Glenn is the such a great person and you are treated with the utmost respect! Hands down the best videographer for your wedding!

P
Patricia Greco

Married on 07/27/2019

The best crew

We knew we would use MPW as our wedding photographer/videographer because of the work we have seen them do for our family in the past. Experiencing them first hand for our own wedding was way more ... Read more than we could have ever expected. They arrived at both houses the morning of our wedding, and immediately began capturing every second of the day. This crew puts so much thought into everything they do!! They worked through the night, putting together the most amazing Same Day Edit (SDE). We have had pretty much every single guest at our party tell us how amazing the video was. These guys know what they are doing! We are so glad that we used them for our wedding!