Mr and Mrs Wedding in Italy

Salerno, IT · View map · Visit website

About Mr and Mrs Wedding in Italy

Mr and Mrs Wedding in Italy is a wedding planning company located in Amalfi Coast, Italy. Being Italy natives, these professional planners will guide you in choosing a location that best suits your needs, assist in choosing other vendors and are fully prepared to face any circumstance. They will coordinate every detail of your wedding with excellent quality and impeccable organization. They will work closely with you, listening to your ideas and desires, to bring your vision for your wedding day to life!

Mr and Mrs Wedding in Italy offers many planning services to provide you with a seamless and enjoyable wedding experience in Italy. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Julia Pennetta

Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic Wedding Planner!

We would highly recommend Ines as a wedding planner in Italy. She is so easy and flexible to work with. When we gave her ideas and suggestions, she would run with it and took all of the pressure off ... Read more of our shoulders. Whatever we asked her to help us with, she was on top of it and quick to respond. It was like having one of your best friends plan your wedding - so personable and sweet and she is a perfectionist! She is incredibly thoughtful and pays great attention to detail. She even helped sew a button on my wedding dress five minutes before the ceremony :) The whole day was seamless and it was due to Ines' planning - she has connections to great vendors and she is full of excellent advice and suggestions. Super calm and easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. She made everything fun and enjoyable. Five star service!!! We would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event in Italy :) Rob & Julia

D
Daniela

Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent service!

Ines is a very sweet and efficient person, she’ll follow you with love and professionalism taking care of every detail of your most beautiful day. I highly recommend her! Read more ines is a very sweet and efficient person, she’ll follow you with love and professionalism taking care of every detail of your most beautiful day. I highly recommend her!

J
Jessica Campobasso

Married on 07/01/2019

Marco and Jessica Wedding at NH Amalfi

Ines and Adriano were WONDERFUL! I had the best wedding day, start to finish. I did not have any issues, Ines took care of everything. My table was decorated so beautifully by her. Read more Ines and Adriano were WONDERFUL! I had the best wedding day, start to finish. I did not have any issues, Ines took care of everything. My table was decorated so beautifully by her.