Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings

Kings Beach, Nevada · View map

About Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings

We are a **local's favorite** and reside in Lake Tahoe for Wedding DJ and Officiant Services.

DJ Servcies: Your wedding day is a once in a lifetme event to celebrate with family and fiends and having the perfect music will only not only elevate the mood, but enhance the experience! Not everyone likes to hit the dance floor, but they may want to sing along or enjoy a sentimental song in their their own way. We really take time in the music preparation to plan for yoru special ceremony music, dinner music ambiance, festive dacne songs and celebratory music. We'll have all your must have songs ready and will certainly honor your wishes of what you DON"t want to hear on your special day.

"Our passion is music and fun ...we'll collaborate with you to create a customized soundtrack your wedding day." ~Dennis & Kandy

Officiant Services: Kandy is an ordained minister and officiant for California and Nevada. "My dream clients are couples who I get to know, hear their love story, personalize their ceremony, and have the honor of marrying. As an added bonus, I love being a music planner and will collaborate with you for the most perfect soundtrack of special songs throughout your wedding day." ~ Kandy

* * *We offer aspecial DJ and Officiant Package if booked together. * * *

10 Reviews for Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings

10 Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings Reviews

Rachael
Rachael Huseman

Married on 12/02/2018

Mr D Dj Services was a hit at my wedding!

Kandy was such a treat to work with. She always responded to any questions I had quickly and made the whole planning process a breeze. They use a Google Docs workbook so that you can easily organize ... Read more all songs you do or do not want for every aspect of your wedding. It was so easy to use and I got to play around with it adding songs I thought of throughout the whole wedding planning process. Once the wedding day came I was confident that Kandy would do an amazing job, and boy was I right! The ceremony music was executed perfectly and the reception music was a smash! There wasn’t a single point in the night that the dance floor wasn’t full of guests dancing. It was so much fun to get to dance the night away with all of my friends and family. Thank you Kandy for being the best DJ.

M
Miranda.bolar@gmail.com

Married on 04/13/2018

Best of the best

Kandy and Dennis made our wedding unforgettable. Every minute of time spent planning was easy and fun! They really outdid them selfs, my husband and I really are not sure how to put it in words. All ... Read more of our vendors were great, but Mr. D Dj Services was our favorite. They were personal, amazing to work with, organized, and such kind people. We are forever grateful to have had them officiate and DJ our wedding!

L
Laurel Plummer

Married on 02/18/2018

Wedding officiant for intimate and snowy ceremony

We are so thankful that we found Kandy to officiate our small backyard wedding. She helped us design our ceremony, added many thoughtful touches and even braved the unexpected snow storm to perform ... Read more our ceremony! We couldn’t have asked for a better and more personalized experience. We highly recommend working with Kandy.