MR O.K

Brooklyn, NY · View map

About MR O.K

With two timeless styles made from recycled, sustainable gold, we take all the guesswork out of what many grooms consider to be the most important piece of jewelry they'll ever buy for themselves.

Our rings are available in solid yellow gold, rose gold, and white gold. Choose from four different widths in a shiny or matte finish, and add an optional birthstone on the inside for an element of secret sentimentality.

Don't know your ring size? We can send you a free ring sizer to measure at home.

4 Reviews for MR O.K

4 MR O.K Reviews

T
Tito

Married on 05/26/2018

Great experience with Mr O.K. Overall, I had a difficult time shopping for a wedding band that felt elegant, practical and unique---but things quickly changed once I found this brand. The simplicity ... Read more and quality of materials, as well as the sandblasted matte offering made this an easy purchase. Also, customer service was super attentive, and the ring arrived within a week!

J
Jonathan

Married on 10/07/2017

I'm incredibly happy with my ring! I was looking for the most classic wedding ring possible and I got exactly what I wanted. MR OK helped me choose a width and also helped me size the ring so it looks ... Read more awesome and fits perfectly.

H
Henry

Married on 09/30/2017

Matt and Olivia were amazing in helping me conceive and develop the ring I will be wearing for the rest of my life. They were, as always, friendly and professional providing wisdom and insight into ... Read more the design alongside a sensitive flexibility and resourcefulness in production my ring.