Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS

Round Rock, TX · View map · Visit website

About Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS

You have already looked at 20 DJs, and are not sure what to do. First of all, you don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to get a great DJ. I try to keep prices under $1000. We are not the cheapest, nor the most expensive. Check around and you will find we offer a great service at a resaonable price.

Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS is a professional wedding DJ in Round Rock, Texas. Lead DJ Bill Harris, also known as Mr. Thrill, has been entertaining weddings throughout Central Texas since 2003. He and his talented team of DJs all have a passion for providing fun, professional and unique music services to make your special day one of a kind. Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS will give you more than just the standard DJ; they will provide personal, first-class services to exceed all your expectations, and keep you and your loved ones out on the dance floor all night long.

Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS loves to be a part wedding celebrations. With their decades of combined experience, each DJ offers their own unique flare and skill to bring your vision to life. The experienced team at Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS will consult with you throughout the planning process to make sure their services are completely catered to you. With a variety of genres covering country, rock, jazz and more, every one of your guests are sure to dance the night away. The DJ services offered include:

• Consultation

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 02/24/2018

I'm so glad that we hired Mr. Thrill for our wedding. His prices were really reasonable, and he was very prompt in responding to all emails and phone calls. He was also very calm and reassuring in ... Read more person, which is a huge plus for your wedding day. Most importantly, Bill created a rocking dance party at a small Sunday afternoon wedding-- no small feat!! I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Steph
Steph

Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely the best!

Mr. Thrill DJ is a must! If you’re lookimg for a well coordinated, well run, and fun filled DJ, look no further. I have had numerous calls and texts telling me how awesome “my DJ” was for our wedding! ... Read more Mr. Thrill knew when to change the pace of the music to appeal to the guests. He’s a crowd pleaser and had everyone up and swaying! If I ever need another DJ, I will contact him without hesitation.

E
Ellen

Married on 10/27/2018

Packed Dance Floor All Night

Bill stepped in when our original DJ had to be out of town for family matters. He did an incredible job from making sure the ceremony went smoothly to having the dance floor packed all night long! We ... Read more have gotten so many compliments on how great he was and how much fun everyone had dancing the night away! We can't thank him enough!