MRG Makeup Artistry

Longmeadow, MA · View map

About MRG Makeup Artistry

I am a Mobile Freelance Professional Make-up Artist and Certified Airbrush Tanning Technician serving Western Mass and Northern CT. I am entirely mobile and come to you !

It is my passion to create art with cosmetics and use only the finest products for my clients. I am a pro member with MAC, Makeup Forever, TEMPTU, Dinair, Norvell, Sjolie, Smashbox, Urbandecay, and more! I specialize in HD airbrush makeup for flawless photos! I believe every Bride deserves to look and feel her best at an affordable price!! As a recent bride myself, I understand the stress in your budget and it is my goal to offer highend make-up artistry at reasonable prices!

I also specialize in Airbrush tanning with all organic solutions that are healthy and safe for you !! I offer several top brands and shades to give you a custom deep tan for your special event or everyday!

1 Reviews for MRG Makeup Artistry

1 MRG Makeup Artistry Reviews

User3129437

2+ years ago

From start to finish Monique was professional and made me feel comfortable! The makeup quality for my day was impeccable and lasted all day! I was flawless in photos and everyone complimented me on ... Read more how beautiful I looked ! I have referred many people to Monique for her service !

MRG Makeup Artistry FAQ