MrWhooha

Allendale, Michigan · View map

About MrWhooha

The Complete Wedding Entertainment Be Remarkable at your event!

Mr Whooha Variety Cover band 70s 80s,90s, and now and all your favorites for your event. From weddings and Corporate Events to festivals, parties, and tailgate parties will make your event memorable. Mr. Whooha combines your Wedding event with top 40 pop, club, and dance music with celebrity-Djz playing your favorites. They will keep you dancing all night long.

Mr. Whooha is remarkable when it comes to wedding entertainment and your event will be ... Their members, featuring guitars, drums, horns, keyboards, and amazing vocal harmonies, will keep your guest dancing all night long. Their wide variety of song choices offers a little something for everyone; ranging from all eras.

In addition to this professional yet amazing fun band, they offer a photo surprise included in the price as well as your choice of Celebrity DJz dance mix with band breaks. It gives something for every one all ages. This is a custom wedding package personally chosen by the guest of honor the Bride and Groom.

offer emcee services for all of your announcements and introductions. High-quality wireless microphones for toasts and speeches, high fidelity sound systems, on stage lighting, Send us a Message for more details and quote.

4 Reviews for MrWhooha

4 MrWhooha Reviews

H
Haleigh Kolenda

Getting married on 07/03/2021

Amazing! 11/10

I had Mr. Whooha play at my graduation and it was phenomenal! They adjusted to the vibe of the party perfectly & followed all the requests that I had made. I've seen them play downtown Grand Rapids & ... Read more it was super energetic and fun, however in your backyard you wouldn't want a giant rock concert. They definitely have talent, matching the client's event. I will be looking their way for my next event. 11/10

Aimee
Aimee Crowell

Married on 07/20/2018

Professional and fun! I'd hire them again!

Friendly and fun! Lisa took a ton of pictures! And sent me a link for them. A super nice unexpected touch! Read more Friendly and fun! Lisa took a ton of pictures! And sent me a link for them. A super nice unexpected touch!

K
Kaleigh

Married on 06/02/2018

Mr. Whooha is a professional band that catered to all our needs. Our wedding reception was flawless and working with the group was very enjoyable. They are active with our guests, and every song was a ... Read more party. They were very organized and everything flowed very well. There was no downtime and performed many requests. I would recommend them for any event. Love this group! The price was reasonable for the high-quality performers. They include DJ music as well as the live performance, and we received a photoCD that their photographer included for no additional price. I check out other bands, and for the money, they never came close to this bands performance or professionalism. This is a must band for your event.