Ms. Quito Artistry

Naperville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Ms. Quito Artistry

Ms. Quito Artistry is a makeup artist company located in Naperville, Illinois, servicing Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. With a range of services to choose from, the company works closely with every client to design and create a look that is perfect for them on their special day. Specializing in weddings and other celebratory events, the company’s main goal is to make every client feel as beautiful as possible for the big day.

Experience

Jessica Quito is the company owner and main operator. With many years of experience in the industry, Jessica has obtained a wide client list including several celebrities such as; Susan Keleche Watson, Mahershala Ali, Andie McDowell, Minka Kelly, and more. Additionally, her work has been featured and published on Vogue Italia Online, South Magazine, Elegant Magazine, Modern Salon Magazine, and more.

Ms. Quito Artistry offers each client an array of hair, beauty, and makeup services that can be tailored to best suit their preferred style. The company provides consultations before any service is conducted to discuss makeup ideas and desired styles and looks. Hair and makeup services include hair styling, on-site hair, trials, styling, wedding party makeup, natural makeup, contour, airbrushing, fake lashes, tattoo coverage, and more. Additional beauty services available include:

• Facials

M
Featured
Melanie

Married on 10/12/2013

Prompt and professional. She did an amazing job with my hair and make up for my wedding day. A perfectionist when it comes to her work. Read more prompt and professional. She did an amazing job with my hair and make up for my wedding day. A perfectionist when it comes to her work.

J
Jody

Married on 10/01/2016

Ms. Quito is a wonderful person with outstanding makeup and hair techniques. Her attention to detail and her sweet mannerisms make a potentially stressful day, a beautiful experience. I couldn't have ... Read more asked for anything more.

A
Amy

Married on 09/30/2016

I was so lucky to find Jessica! She helped me get threw my sisters wedding and I felt like I was spending the morning with a old friend that! Thank you Jessica! Read more I was so lucky to find Jessica! She helped me get threw my sisters wedding and I felt like I was spending the morning with a old friend that! Thank you Jessica!