MSA Entertainment LLC

Canton, GA · View map · Visit website

About MSA Entertainment LLC

MSA Entertainment LLC is a professional entertainment provider based in Canton, Georgia that offers couples a wide array of wedding services. This one-stop shop vendor provides DJ services, photography, videography, green screens and photo booth services. Book now with MSA Entertainment, and let the fun begin!

Experience
MSA Entertainment LLC's commitment to quality service has earned them a Couples’ Choice Award for 6 years in a row. During their time of operation, this vendor has helped elevate several special events to their fullest potential.

Packages offered by this vendor begin with four hours of music services and vary in a wide selection of other services, including microphone use, custom lighting and song choice. With an extensive music library at your disposal, MSA Entertainment will be able to match your favorite music with the atmosphere of your wedding day. Their services include:

• Liability insurance
  • Photography service
  • Photography printing and albums
  • Videography service
  • DJ service
  • Photobooth

They have just recently partnered with Cherished Moments Photo & Albums for a more immersive and memorable experience for the bride to remember the best day of their lives. www.cherishedmomentsphoto.com

220 Reviews for MSA Entertainment LLC

220 MSA Entertainment LLC Reviews

C
Featured
Candace

Married on 07/08/2017

MSA Entertainment did a fantastic job in my daughter's wedding day! The DJ keep the reception lively and fun! The videographers arrived in time and perfectly captured the special moments of the day! ... Read more The video is professionally done and is the perfect keepsake which will be watched many times over the years!

Kate Richardson

Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Experience!

MSA is absolutely awesome. They were professional, flexible, punctual, and super nice. They made my day awesome! Read more MSA is absolutely awesome. They were professional, flexible, punctual, and super nice. They made my day awesome!

Lexi
Lexi

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience!

We loved having Jon as our dj. He was very responsive, nice, and great at what he does! He even gave me some great song ideas when I asked. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor! I highly recommend. ... Read more We loved having Jon as our dj. He was very responsive, nice, and great at what he does! He even gave me some great song ideas when I asked. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor! I highly recommend.