MTR Event Design

Novato, CA · View map · Visit website

About MTR Event Design

MTR Event Design is a boutique wedding planning company based in Northern California’s wine country region that services Napa and Sonoma counties as well as the Greater San Francisco Bay area. Our goal is to make sure your special day is all about creating memorable moments for you and your guests. MTR Event Design will assist you in planning a wedding day that will be seamless and relaxing, and most importantly, fit all of your needs.

MTR Event Design is a full-service wedding planning company that provides the following wedding event services:

• Ceremony

R
    Featured
    Robert

Married on 08/11/2018

Marie was invaluable to our wedding experience and we could never have done it without her. She helped make our wedding everything that we could dream it to be and we could never have asked for a ... Read more better wedding planner. My wife and I started planning the wedding on our own about 6 months ago when we were trying to prepare for a wedding/reception for around 100 people in our backyard. We also decided to have a night before welcome party as well as a day after brunch. We thought we had everything under control so we thought we could forego any help in handling the event. We realized a few months into preparation that planning a wedding ourselves was too time-consuming and overwhelming, and we had no idea what we were doing since (thankfully) neither of us had planned a wedding before. My wife and I are engineers and we could not fathom the intricacies and moving parts of coordinating a wedding. Plus, you have the pressure of wanting to make all of your guests as happy as possible which stalled many of our decisions for weeks, some of them months. With 2 months to go until our wedding, we got in touch with Marie and it was the best decision we could have ever made. She was nothing but kind and generous throughout the whole process and helped us make all the decisions to make the wedding everything we had dreamed it to be. Marie fought for us so in coordinating the other vendors so we could rest easy and not have to worry about the many little details of the wedding. I couldn’t be happier with how our wedding weekend went. Marie is a wedding planner that knows what she is doing and whom you can trust. She makes the process as stress-free as possible and we were very lucky to have her working our wedding. The only thing we would have changed is to have contacted Marie sooner.

T
    Tracey Tate

Married on 10/13/2018

David and Tracey's wedding

Marie was amazing! She helped us plan from start to finish and brought in help where it was needed. She was very professional and made us feel so at ease about every little detail. I appreciated her ... Read more skill in how she coordinated with the florist and designer to make the whole day perfect! Thank you so much to the Marvelous Ms. Marie!

T
    Tessa H

Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent!

Marie is a fantastic wedding planner! She is very detail-oriented and organized. We could my have done it without her! She is personable and communicative. Whenever I had questions or needed ... Read more something, her responses were timely and very helpful. She is incredibly knowledgeable, and really knows weddings. She helped us organize and plan our wedding- down to the t! She thought of things, I would have never considered. Thank you so much Marie!