Mugwump Productions

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Mugwump Productions

Mugwump Productions is a Jacksonville, Florida-based premier event planning and design company specializing in lighting and decor services. The team at Mugwump Productions not only serves as expert wedding planners committed to making sure your wedding day runs smoothly, but also as your direct source of wedding rentals. They’ll take any ordinary space and transform it into a creative, chic experience your guests will love. If you’re looking for a team of creative decor professionals, look no further. Inquire about Mugwump Productions today!

Products Offered
From event design to chair rentals and wedding day signage, Mugwump Productions offers a wide variety of decor, rentals, lighting products and services. Their products include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Backdrops

S
Featured
Steven

Married on 02/24/2018

Wonderful experience with Mugwump Productions! When me and my fiance (now wife :)) first started to plan our wedding we realized there were so many things that had to be done that it was quite ... Read more stressful. After meeting with Molly at Mugwump, we felt so much better about our day coming. She asked us many questions that we never even thought of or realized we needed done. Molly made our day virtually stress free and she was at our side the entire way. She took care of everything! We were actually able to enjoy the wedding instead of worrying if things were going as planned. Everything went smoothly and the decorations we ordered through her made the place look amazing. We cannot thank Molly and her assistant enough for making our day special and it would not have been the same without her! I highly recommend Mugwump to anyone needing a wedding coordinator. Ask for Molly!

S
Stephanie

Married on 11/17/2018

Worth every penny!

If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, just do it. It makes the day so much less stressful and it allows you to actually enjoy time with your guests! Emily and Madi with Mugwump were ... Read more extremely prompt with response, facilitated the rehearsal flawlessly, and setup the whole wedding day without a hiccup (that I could notice!) :-) I hired Mugwump for both coordinating services and florals. They did an outstanding job. I couldnt have done it without you ladies! Thank you for helping my wedding day stress-free and beautiful!

Cristina
Cristina

Married on 09/29/2018

Professional, prompt, beautiful work

My husband and I chose Mugwump for decor and floral for our wedding. They were the only decor company we found that was able to execute the our vision without a significant upcharge. Communication ... Read more leading up to the wedding was excellent. Our original contact left the company midway through our contract, however Molly took over and she was so awesome! Everything was triple checked, the million requested updates on quotes were sent in a timely manner. We were dealing with a short time frame for execution (2 hours), but everything was set up just as we wanted, and the flower arrangements were beautiful. Everything ran smoothly and we didn’t hear about any nightmares on our wedding day. Would highly, highly recommend!