Mulberry Basket

Angleton, TX · View map · Visit website

About Mulberry Basket

The Mulberry Basket is focused on providing high quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We specialize in helping to make your day special and affordable.

The Mulberry Basket is not like any other decorating business in the area. Connie and Sharon will provide you with personal service that beats all their competitors. They provide an array of services from renting you equipment to full out planning and decorating your event. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!

24 Reviews for Mulberry Basket

24 Mulberry Basket Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 08/13/2016

Sharon at the mulberry basket was amazing! They helped me plan the wedding of my dreams and did everything I wanted and more on my wedding day! My husband and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend ... Read more this company they are the best out there!!!

D
Dwayne

Married on 08/13/2016

Mulberry Basket was awesome! They made My wife and I very happy with their services. Sharon does amazing work and would highly recommend them to anyone! Read more Mulberry Basket was awesome! They made My wife and I very happy with their services. Sharon does amazing work and would highly recommend them to anyone!

C
Cynthia

Married on 03/05/2016

Connie and Sharon were the best people to work with. They did everything they said they would do. They were patient with me when I had so many questions. Always there to help and listen to us when we ... Read more needed them. They kept everything going the day of the wedding. My daughter's wedding was just as we dreamed it would be and Mulbery Basket helped make a dream come true.