Mule Town Lumberyard

Columbia, TN · View map · Visit website

About Mule Town Lumberyard

Mule Town Lumberyard is a rustic wedding and event venue located in Columbia, Tennessee. This historic space is situated in the Columbia Arts District. It’s perfect for quaint and intimate weddings. Mule Town Lumberyard is an affordable option for couples looking for a unique, country-style venue.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 100 guests for both an indoor or outdoor wedding at this venue. You can dance the night away in their industrial Lumberyard which features a canopy of white lights on the ceiling, two chandeliers and lots of additional lighting throughout the room. They also have a private outdoor space perfect for your ceremony or charming photo opportunities. The Backyard features multiple white lights, a pair of antique French doors, six white church pews and additional seating for your guests. At the entrance to the venue is the Greene Room, which comes with a vintage mantel, mirrored buffet and chalkboard.

This full-service venue has been serving couples in Middle Tennessee since 2014. Mule Town Lumberyard has been home to many local businesses throughout the years and is now specializing in wedding and special events. They offer event planning and all-inclusive packages so you don't have to worry about a thing. They also offer antique furniture and props to use at your disposal. Additional services include:

• Event rentals
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet
  • Parking

Other Services
Mule Town Lumberyard is happy to host any special occasion. In addition to weddings, they will also host the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

Kenna
Featured
Kenna

Married on 10/13/2018

beautiful venue and really amazing people

Honestly, we couldn't have hand selected a better group of people to host our wedding. Carol, Charlie and Tori were incredibly generous with their time and energy, going above and beyond all of my ... Read more outlandish pinterest requests while sticking to the budget. Our photos of the day are stunning and we look back on it all with only joy. I just couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience. photo credit to Linda Elias! www.lindaepix.com

C
Chloe

Married on 01/01/2019

Stress free, amazing experience!!

I got married here January 1st of this year and it was an absolute dream! Carol, Charlie and Tori were all amazing and so helpful. The planning process was so easy I felt like I barley lifted a ... Read more finger! The day it was absolutely beautiful and went so smoothly! I highly recommend the Lumberyard for anyone that wants and antique, rustic venue! The inside and outside are absolutely beautiful! It’s completely affordable and Carol’s flowers are always beautiful! I wouldn’t have wanted to get married anywhere else.

P
Pamela

Married on 08/18/2018

I’m so glad we chose this venue for our special day. The owners Charlie and Carol were awesome and the wedding coordinator Tori was great. I would recommend this venue to everyone. Read more I’m so glad we chose this venue for our special day. The owners Charlie and Carol were awesome and the wedding coordinator Tori was great. I would recommend this venue to everyone.