Munson Photo Booth

Beaverton, OR, OR · View map

About Munson Photo Booth

An affordable and high-quality premier photo booth service based in Portland, Oregon, Munson Photo Booth offers photo booths with easy-to-use touchscreen operations and live-view features so users can see themselves as they pose. Their photo booths also include an on-screen countdown timer so guests can see when their photos are being taken. Munson Photo Booth will deliver, set up, and clean up all photo booths.

Products Offered
Munson Photo Booth offers two types of photo booths, including the Aura Open Air Booth and the Signature Enclosed Booth. The Signature Enclosed Booth can hold up to fourteen guests inside and includes a slideshow monitor displaying all images taken throughout the event for all to see. Upon their exit, users can collect their photo strips, which are printed in less than ten seconds. Other photo booth items include:

• Backdrop(s)

Katherine
Katherine Fee

Married on 11/17/2018

Above and Beyond

Munson Photoboth was one of the best vendors at my November 17th wedding! They arrived on time and easily set up without disrupting the space around them. I was beyond impressed with the entire booth ... Read more set up and was ecstatic to see our customized photo album made by them! I would recommend Munson Photobooth to everyone and anyone looking for a photo booth for their special event. They can do it all!

Lisa
Lisa Whitford

Married on 10/06/2018

A photo booth is a huge hit!

I researched many options for a photo booth and I'm so glad we went with Munson Photo Booth. Aaron was responsive, timely and all around a great addition to a wedding. We love the book we received of ... Read more our guest's photos and well wishes. Highly recommend!

N
Nikki

Married on 10/01/2018

Aaron was so helpful and easy to work with. When I started to get overwhelmed and failed to respond to inquiries, he continued to reach out. When it came to my actual wedding, he was on time (maybe ... Read more early! I was busy!) and got things set up and then left us to our own devices. The photobooth itself was very easy to use and the quality of the pictures was great! Almost all of our guests participated and that was the fun part for me. The very next day, Aaron sent me a link with ALL the images, and that helped prolong the wedding happiness. I love them all and it is such a great memento for the occasion. He even arrived a half hour later than expected to get the photobooth taken down so we got extra time for more fun! Munson Photo Booth went above and beyond and I will keep him in mind for future events!