Munson Photo Booth

Beaverton, OR · View map · Visit website

About Munson Photo Booth

When Munson Photo Booth was born, there was a promise made: Pricing would be affordable, customer service would stay personal and quality would be spectacular! Our promise is to you, our client, to make that day perfect for you. We've won Wedding Wire's 'Best of 2017 & 2018' award and we're so proud of providing that award winning service.

Planning a wedding can be expensive and stressful...however finding the right photo booth should not be part of that. Many photo booth companies out there will lure you in with a very low price and then nickel and dime you with a bunch of upselling because that very low price barely includes them showing up to your event. Other times that photo booth 'company' is really just a normal guy working a Monday-Friday job and trying to juggle your wedding on the weekend. Sometimes it just takes stepping back and asking yourself....do I really want to hire someone that only does this for 'extra money'? Of course not. Your wedding is an investment....it's an investment in you, and it's only happens one time. When that special day comes around, you don't want to be wondering if that photo booth that you found for $300 will even show up. You want to be focused on your big day!

Munson Photo Booth believes going above and beyond should be a way of life. If there is anything we can do to help make your photo booth experience easier or less stressful please let us know!

24 Reviews for Munson Photo Booth

24 Munson Photo Booth Reviews

H
Featured
Hayley

Married on 08/19/2017

OMG, I am so IN LOVE with Munson Photo Booth! Aaron did my wedding on 8/19/17 and was so amazingly wonderful, I literally cannot say enough. We had 100 people at our event and literally everyone took ... Read more photos. People were stopping me to say how much fun the booth was (Aaron provided props to pose with) and how awesome it was to get the printouts on the spot! I've been to weddings with photo booths, but not print outs. Aaron made sure that everyone in each photo got a print, which actually doubled as an awesome party favor! And the icing on the cake was the link he sent me afterward with ALL the photos taken that night!! Who even does that?! Throughout the whole process, Aaron was in perfect communication with me, even mailing me a sample of the design I chose (I live in New York) so I could see it before I committed! His customer service was so far above and beyond what I expected that I'm honestly sad my wedding is over - mostly because I won't get to work with him for it anymore!! At this rate, I'm throwing myself yearly anniversary parties, just so we can hire Munson Photo Booths again and again. If you want the best photo booth experience, you MUST go with Munson Photo Booth. You will be so happy you did. Thank you Aaron!!!

Katherine
Katherine Fee

Married on 11/17/2018

Above and Beyond

Munson Photoboth was one of the best vendors at my November 17th wedding! They arrived on time and easily set up without disrupting the space around them. I was beyond impressed with the entire booth ... Read more set up and was ecstatic to see our customized photo album made by them! I would recommend Munson Photobooth to everyone and anyone looking for a photo booth for their special event. They can do it all!

Lisa
Lisa Whitford

Married on 10/06/2018

A photo booth is a huge hit!

I researched many options for a photo booth and I'm so glad we went with Munson Photo Booth. Aaron was responsive, timely and all around a great addition to a wedding. We love the book we received of ... Read more our guest's photos and well wishes. Highly recommend!