Murrieta's Well

Livermore, CA · View map

About Murrieta's Well

Located in the heart of the Liveremore Valley Wine Country, Murrieta’s Well offers wedding guests a picturesque setting for ceremonies and receptions in a charming, historic winery nestled among the vineyards.

The idyllic location emanates a feeling of timeless romanticism and exclusivity, providing a unique wine country experience for your wedding. Large double doors open up to a vineyard patio ceremony site, just steps away from the lush vineyards.

Menus for Murrieta’s Well events are prepared by Wente Vineyards award-winning restaurant and first-class catering services, featuring regional American dishes. Our chefs use only the freshest ingredients, at the peak of their season. The dishes prepared are pleasing to the eye as well as the palate, and are created to harmonize with the fine wines produced by Murrieta’s Well and Wente Vineyards. Elegant wedding cakes are custom designed by the Pastry Chef at Wente Vineyards and are included in the price of the menus.

Wente Vineyards is pleased to provide the following services for your wedding and reception:

· Catering Sales Manager to plan every detail of your special day

· Personal Day of Coordinator will be present to orchestrate your ceremony and wedding reception

· Wedding arch and white chairs for your ceremony

· Amenities for your reception include chairs and round tables, full china service, glassware and white linens

22 Reviews for Murrieta's Well

22 Murrieta's Well Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 07/14/2018

Murrieta's Well was my dream wedding venue. When we first got engaged, I was looking at pictures on pinterest and every picture I pinned ended up being different shots of THIS venue! The venue is so ... Read more romantic and photographs so well. Friends who had gotten married recently had seemed so stressed during the whole process - my now husband is French, so I was also nervous about incorporating two cultures. Tricia Craig made the planning process a breeze. One of the nicest elements of this venue is that things like tables, certain linens, glasses, etc. are included, which removed a ton of stress. Friends and family called me "Bride-chilla," but it's only because of the amazing people at Wente. The day of, I couldn't believe how amazing everything looked. Stephanie was my day-of coordinator and Camille was the banquet/events manager, and they could not have done a better job. Guests told us (both French and American) that it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever seen with the best food. French people raved about the wine. I would recommend the venue to anyone - our wedding was a dream.

Ania
Ania

Married on 09/26/2015

This is such a beautiful venue! We and our guests loved how quaint and private the location was versus other locations in the vicinity. The service was phenomenal, Wente staff is hands down on top of ... Read more all guests and especially the Bride and Groom! every time we finished a drink, our bartender had one ready for us, and one of the staff members seemed like they were directly assigned just to us! They made us feel so special!

K
Karen

Married on 08/30/2015

I loved Murrieta's Well! Originally, my husband was the one pushing for this venue and I wasn't envisioning it... We viewed it in the middle of a weekday, when nothing was decorated, and I was worried ... Read more worried that the cement walls felt too stark or cold. But I gave in, because it was a much better value than the other Napa winery we were considering, and I'm so glad I did! Once decorated, it was perfectly elegant and romantic, and just slightly rustic... exactly what I was going for with a winery wedding. Not to mention, the staff was wonderful. The food was delicious (I'm normally not a big fan of mass-produced wedding food... no matter how well intentioned, it never seems to turn out that great. However, our food was incredible - our steaks tasted like they came from a high-end steakhouse). The servers were quick and friendly and the coordinators made it very easy on me. Tricia, was the pre-wedding coordinator, and since this was a destination wedding for us (I live in Miami), I really appreciated her responsiveness to emails, and always making herself available for me when I needed her. And Jessica, our day-of coordinator, made sure everything went perfectly on my big day - I never had to worry about a thing, I just sat back and enjoyed myself! I'm so grateful to the team at MW for all their hard work, and would recommend the venue to anyone - our wedding was perfect!