Muscoreil's Fine Desserts

North Tonawanda, New York · View map · Visit website

About Muscoreil's Fine Desserts

Muscoreils Fine Desserts is a wedding cake business based in Buffalo, New York. For the past 20 years, this premier bakery has been serving couples one-of-a-kind cakes on their special day. In fact, this family business has created over 20,000 wedding cakes throughout their years in business. With this kind of presence, it is no surprise that they have been published in both local and national magazines. With a focus on high quality, you can feel confident that your finished cake will not only blend in perfectly with your wedding style, but also taste delicious.

The culinary team at Muscoreils Fine Desserts is made up of 45 talented artists, chefs, sculptures, and masters who work together to delight you and your guests. They can serve couples planning both small and large ceremonies. In addition to their signature fresh and never frozen cakes, they can also provide couples with cookies, fruit, a groom’s cake, pastries, or a dessert buffet. You can also personalize your deserts with speciality fillings. Cake services include:

• Consultations

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 06/25/2017

Our wedding was 6/25/17, yes... A Sunday. We planned our cake with Dave. We didn't really have any idea what we wanted. Dave walked us through the whole process and the end result was one of the most ... Read more most beautiful wedding cakes that I have ever seen!! I didn't even want to cut it, it was so pretty! Muscorells has Sunday delivery, while other vendors do not. It was just a perfect experience from start to finish and I thank all of the staff at Muscorells for my beautiful cake!! Lisa Liedy

Selena
Selena

Getting married on 06/28/2019

Great price, great service

Muscoreil's has been excellent thus far in our wedding planning process. We had a fantastic meeting with them and I felt they perfectly captured the look we were going for with our wedding cake. They ... Read more also offered us a deal to do our favors through them as well. Great price, great service, and the cake is DELICIOUS!

Erica
Erica Anderson

Married on 05/31/2019

Cake was delicious and beautiful

Muscoreil's provided a beautiful cake for my wedding day. It was just what we asked for and turned out exactly how we envisioned. They even arranged the flowers on top of the cake. I received numerous ... Read more compliments through out the night on the cake and I made sure everyone knew it was Muscoreil's! Not only was the cake delicious and beautiful, the staff at Muscoreil's was super easy to work with and gave me no worries on the day of the wedding. They were on time and set the cake up without us even know or having to worries about it. Everything was perfect! Definitely use Muscoreil's without hesitation!