Music By Design

Schaumburg, IL · View map · Visit website

About Music By Design

Music By Design is your wedding planner style DJ company servicing all Chicagoland since 1993. This team of wedding professionals entertains at weddings with no cheesy gimmicks or obnoxious MC interruptions. The entire staff at Music By Design work hard to make each wedding fun and memorable, so that couples spend their time dancing instead of rolling their eyes.

You can meet your DJ at your initial consultation or schedule an online webinar and learn more from the comfort of your home. The company's well-trained wedding experts/wedding planners will direct and organize the flow of your event in a professional manner. The team at Music by Design works hard to make each couple’s wedding an enjoyable affair with all the desired entertainment amenities. This includes services and equipment such as:

• Online consultations
  • Custom playlists / do-not-play lists
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless microphones
  • Monograms (name in lights)
  • One event per day
  • Photo booths
  • Projectors / screens / audiovisuals
  • Sound / PA system / professional-grade audio equipment
  • Uplighting

Other Services
Music By Design provides all the necessary photo booth accessories for a couple’s big day, including a photo booth attendant, backdrops, a flash drive of images, a guest book, unlimited prints, props, social media integration, and an online gallery flash drive with all the images after the event. They play all styles of music including the following:

• Country

Laura
Laura

Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!

We're so happy we chose Music By Design for our wedding! We had Carl as our DJ and he was phenomenal - he was SO nice and on top of everything. We had a lot of custom songs and last minute requests ... Read more and he played every single one without a problem. Communication was also great, all our emails were answered the same day which we really appreciated. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this company and Carl!!

Emma
Emma

Married on 06/29/2019

Customizable Experience

Fantastic service! Music by Design’s planning tool helped me create the perfect playlist for our special day. I had some obscure songs that I wanted on the playlist and DJ Andrew was able to find the ... Read more the correct versions. He called three days before the wedding to run through the entire night and handled everything flawlessly. The most important note is that Music by Design was always quick to respond to any questions I had. I would use their services again!

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/15/2019

So impressed!

My husband and I were deciding between Music By Design and one other DJ/Entertainment Company. We actually chose Music By Design only because the prices were a bit cheaper than the other company. We ... Read more had our webinar and all of our questions were answered. We were really skeptical because we weren't going to have any contact with our DJ until the week before the wedding and we had a lot of stuff to go over with him. We filled out all the online forms which were super easy and convenient to use, and anytime I had any questions, I was able to call the office and they were very helpful. Our wedding was a half American half Bulgarian wedding, so we had some non-traditional requests and needs that needed to be met so my husband was getting very worried closer to the wedding since we hadn't spoken with the DJ. Then, Jim gave us a call. Seriously he was so nice and accommodating that after talking to him about everything my husband was so excited to meet him. He went over every detail from our timeline to our bridal party's names and specific songs that we wanted played and when. He was also familiar with incorporating different culture's music into an evening with more traditional wedding songs which was a big plus. During the wedding he kept in constant contact with us and anyone that was involved with speeches or events. Everything ran so smoothly because of him and we are so impressed. Time ran a little longer at one point because we were trying to talk to all of our guests at each table and he was very patient. He is very professional and talented and his love for music and what he does is really apparent.