The Music Caterer

De Pere, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About The Music Caterer

The Music Caterer DJ, Photo Booth and Uplighting is an entertainment business offering professional entertainment services for your wedding reception and ceremony in the Green Bay area.

Our intuitive DJ’s, innovative Photo Booths and illuminating Uplights assure a unique and extraordinary event. We pride ourselves in personalized event planning, so that your reception may be the pinnacle of an already extraordinary day. We provide 2 entertainers, allowing us to seamlessly set up the grand march, and keep in contact with you and the bridal party at all times. This assures an interactive, fun and professionally catered evening for you and your guests. We contract enclosed photo booths, as well as an open-air booth. Both offer multiple backdrop options including green screen technology. Photo Booth packages also include custom, porfessionally designed art for the photo strips. Prints are guaranteed for each guest in the photo, and an album is provided for photo strips which the couple can take with them, immediately after the event. We also offer elegant uplighting, matching your wedding colors, brings a beautiful and unique mood to your event. Uplights are strategically displayed around the perimiter of the room as well as highlighting specific areas such as cake or gift tables. Your venue will radiate elegance and sophistication.

We have multiple packages that can be customized to meet your specific wedding needs.

77 Reviews for The Music Caterer

77 The Music Caterer Reviews

April
Featured
April

Married on 09/08/2018

Book them! They were absolutely amazing. There was never a time when there wasn't people on the dance floor, most of the time it was full! Couldn't be happier with our decision to choose them. Chris ... Read more kept the party going all night!

Emily
Emily Hogsett

Married on 06/08/2019

Fun and Professional DJ Service!

My husband and I hired The Music Caterer for our wedding (both ceremony and reception), and they did not disappoint! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly guiding us through our wedding night. ... Read more All of our guests had fun dancing to the great music and taking photos in the photo booth. There were no technical difficulties or problems whatsoever. We highly recommend The Music Caterer to be the DJ at your next event.

C
Connie

Married on 06/16/2018

Loved being able to pick my backgrounds for the photobooth and they played almost every song on my request list from the guests and I've heard fantastic things from the guests for it Read more Loved being able to pick my backgrounds for the photobooth and they played almost every song on my request list from the guests and I've heard fantastic things from the guests for it