Music for the Moment

Mendham, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Music for the Moment

Music for the Moment String Ensembles is a professional music service located in Mendham, New Jersey. From a string quartet, violin-cello duo, or a solo instrumental,, Music for the Moment String Ensembles provides a beautiful, traditional sound for any cocktail hour, reception, or ceremony. Whether you want light classical or the top 40 hits, Music for the Moment String Ensembles’ talented musicians can make it happen. While they are based in New Jersey, they travel to New York and Pennsylvania for wedding performances.

Music for the Moment String Ensembles boasts an extensive musical selection. While they can provide the typical string instruments like the violin and cello, they can also offer pianists, trumpet players, flutists, and vocalists. Other services include:

• Song requests

M
Featured
Mg

Married on 09/17/2011

I would recommend this for anyone that is looking for a classic wedding setting. I used them for my ceremony and my cocktail hour and they did a wonderful job. Hearing them play as I walked down the ... Read more aisle was unforgettable!

M
Marybeth

Married on 05/25/2019

Love them! Absolutely beautiful! Never heard a more perfect moving version of Ave Maria! AWESOME! Read more Love them!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Never heard a more perfect moving version of Ave Maria!!! AWESOME!!!!

Eunice
Eunice

Married on 10/20/2018

What a classical treat! Thanks Music for the Moment!

Groom: Music for the Moment provided the live classical music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and they were great. The music for our ceremony was great, and they worked with us to select ... Read more music that was moving, impactful, and non-cliched. Their music provided a big part of the background for our special day. Thank you! Bride: Thank you, Music for the Moment! Thank you Deena! My husband and I really wanted live classical music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We decided to hire a violin and cello for our wedding day. Music for the Moment was so wonderful to work with. They also provided great advice and catered to our classical tastes and whims. Our guests enjoyed the music. We are so grateful to have hired them for our wedding!