Music Lifeline

Brownsburg, IN · View map · Visit website

About Music Lifeline

Music Lifeline, based out of Brownsburg, Indiana, is the go-to DJ for all your entertainment needs on your special day. Music Lifeline understands that your wedding is the beginning of a new and exciting chapter in your life, and that deserves to be epically celebrated. Music Lifeline will handle the details, offering flexibility by providing a combination of entertainment plus a wide variety of music from just about any genre. They'll take you and your partner's personal style and translate it into a playlist that will keep you and your guests on the dancefloor. For all of your music and entertainment needs on your special day, choose Music Lifeline!

Music Lifeline offers unique and upscale entertainment with personalized packages for parties of 50-1500. Services include:

• Consultation

72 Music Lifeline Reviews

Featured
User5607420

2+ years ago

DJ Ben and Team were great! From the pre-planning stage through our entire reception they were easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted. If we had a special request, it happened. If ... Read more there were off-the-wall guest requests at the reception, they checked with us before saying yes or no to the request. Ben was very quick to respond to communications and as the big day got closer he double-triple checked pronunciations of names and our timeline to be sure we were on the same page. As an Event Planner, I had very high expectations and Ben (and team) exceeded them. I would highly recommend DJ Ben to anyone in the Indianapolis/Lafayette area. Thanks for everything! V & T

Ashleigh
Ashleigh Casazza

Married on 05/25/2019

Ben made our day perfect!

If you need a DJ, I highly recommend Ben! He made our wedding day perfect. He helped us plan and prepare song lists and our top requests. He kept us on schedule with our timeline and made sure events ... Read more events were spaced out perfectly for our guests and for us. It was so nice not having to worry about what needed to be done next. He allowed us to truly relax and enjoy our day. And as if that wasn't enough, he was so much fun to work with! He has a great personality and is a real professional. Thank you Ben for helping make our wedding perfect!

T
Trevor

Married on 11/23/2018

Ben is a great dj. I have always liked him and plan to use his services for my wedding next year. Read more Ben is a great dj. I have always liked him and plan to use his services for my wedding next year.