Music Machine DJs

Huntsville, AL · View map

About Music Machine DJs

Music Machine began in 1982 as a sideline to my work at WAHR. In only a year or so I was DJing a function every weekend. In 1997 Music Machine became a full time business and partnered with 3 of Huntsville’s best mobile DJs. Our headquarters is our own 3000 square foot facility that was specifically designed and built for our business. Mobile DJs are our only business so we’re very service oriented. Music Machine’s reputation for service is responsible for our growth and we work hard at every function to continue that reputation!.

8 Reviews for Music Machine DJs

8 Music Machine DJs Reviews

G
Genna

Married on 07/18/2015

Ted was great, very personable and knowledgeable. He was very nice and did great job at my wedding. My family are big dancers and he kept them entertained and dancing the whole time! Read more Ted was great, very personable and knowledgeable. He was very nice and did great job at my wedding. My family are big dancers and he kept them entertained and dancing the whole time!

L
Leslie

Married on 05/02/2014

Ted provided a very tasteful and appropriate selection of songs tailored just for our group, right on the spot! He worked with us to do some great editing and kept such a good tempo and mood at our ... Read more reception. Music Machine was super easy to work with, friendly, and knowledgeable not only about classical and popular selections, but also about how to set a mood based on more intricate and less obvious factors--such as rhythms, pacing, and flow. We heard so many compliments about our DJ! And we had a blast!

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/09/2013

This DJ company are the most professional DJs I have ever seen! I was so impressed after seeing them at a friend of ours Wedding reception that we just had to have them at ours. They are very ... Read more experienced, professional, and absolutely a dream to work with! I would hire them again in a heartbeat! All I can say is FABULOUS!