Music Machine

Hollywood, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Music Machine

Music Machine is a corporate-wedding band offering live music entertainment to Hollywood, Florida. For 15 years, the band of musicians has played a variety of songs across all genres. With five singers and a rhythmic team, every guest will find a song they love. The band works side by side with your event planner to coordinate schedules and give couples the best service possible. Their sound engineer will be on location to ensure the highest of quality during every second of the performance.

The band's extensive song list has today's hottest hits and tracks that date back to the 50s. Whatever the song, they are likely to have it. Music Machine will play music all night for your wedding. Music Machine will refer couples to other vendors. The group is pleased to offer a variety of lighting packages and sound systems for your next event. Their packages include services like:

• Ceremony

S
Featured
Shelby

Married on 04/10/2018

The Music Machine was absolutely incredible. They were so easy to work with and communicate and were responsive and open to learning most of the songs I requested. They engaged with the guests on the ... Read more the dance floor and their talent is out of this world. They are reasonable in price considering they were there from ceremony to the end of the reception and played through the whole night. I would recommend them a thousand times over again!!!

Emily
Emily Gerlach Kerner

Married on 04/05/2019

Incredible Wedding Band!

The band was the highlight of the wedding - all the guests were raving about Music Machine! Cannot recommend them more. The singing was incredible! They happily played our first dance song even ... Read more though it wasn't in their repertoire and listened to the list I made of songs I did / didn't want played. The MC was perfectly on-point, followed the schedule we made, and kept the party moving (even got onto the dance floor and made guests sing with them). Super talented!!

Dana
Dana

Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding band

When planning my wedding, my parents made it very clear that they wanted a band. However, when I started doing my research, I realized that hiring a band was way more expensive than hiring a dj.I ... Read more felt like music machine was definitely on the cheaper end compared to all the other bands. I’m asvance, I spoke to Marcelo and he was charming and helpful. Once we made a decision to move forward, he told me that they were able to learn new songs for the first dance, which they did. It was much appreciated. Their song lists include both English and Spanish and they have a lot to choose from. They did an awesome job performing at my wedding. Lots of people of all ages complimented the band and their talent. I was overall very happy with their performance and professionalism.