Music On Demand Disc Jockey's

Sartell, MN · View map · Visit website

About Music On Demand Disc Jockey's

Searching for a fun, friendly DJ that will rock your dance floor? See Why we have have top reviews for djs in central Minnesota.

For the past 20 years our brides and grooms have trusted us in providing ceremony music, social/dinner music and an off the charts dance party! Making it Your! (Not like every other wedding dance). With your personal client portal and our online consultations we make it a breeze to put your little touches on the wedding entertainment.

You'll find that our customers have enjoyed:

• Having A DJ that is Engaged in their event
  • Working with a service that is Reliable and committed to you.
  • Seeing why we are Recommended by 1000s of Brides & Grooms just like you!

Are you ready?

Save: $250 - Visit Our Website @ www.mndiscjockeys.com and use promo code: "ww250" to get $250 off of your weddings entertainment.

Why Us?

You’ve spent so much time and energy choosing the perfect venue, the best catering, and amazing flowers, & favors. But who are you going to leave the entertainment to? I’m sure you agree, music is one of the most memorable parts of a wedding. If you’ve ever been to a wedding with a terrible DJ you seen this too, right? No bueno…

If you’re looking for a young, fun, interactive wedding DJ that is professional, prompt, and knows how to keep the dance floor packed - Welcome to Music On Demand DJS

Go to http://www.mndiscjockeys.com for packages, pricing, and availability. Enter promo code “WW250" for $250 off.

36 Reviews for Music On Demand Disc Jockey's

36 Music On Demand Disc Jockey's Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 09/17/2016

This was an amazing company to work with! Tony was flexible and went out of his way to ensure my husband and I were happy! 10/10 would recommend to everyone! Read more This was an amazing company to work with!! Tony was flexible and went out of his way to ensure my husband and I were happy! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!!

J
Jenny Karnes

Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding reception.

Awesome DJ service. I would highly reccomend these guys! They made our special day one worth remembering. Read more Awesome DJ service. I would highly reccomend these guys!!! They made our special day one worth remembering.

Jason
Jason Bengtson

Married on 06/22/2019

An absolutely fantastic DJ company for weddings!

Tony and Brandon were both incredibly professional and supportive during the entire wedding planning process. Brandon did an excellent job as our DJ - He played music that fit our personality, and was ... Read more was flexible and willing to help out wherever he could. He set up audio for both the ceremony and reception seamlessly. I would 100% recommend their services for anyone planning a wedding reception or any other event.