Music Road Disc Jockey Service

Tilton, NH · View map · Visit website

About Music Road Disc Jockey Service

Music Road DJ Service has been providing music, and entertainment for weddings and many other types of events for more than 18 years. Based out of Tilton NH in the beautiful Lakes Region area. I will travel all over New Hampshire.

While I love music, and what I do. One of my greatest enjoyment comes from the relationships I build with couples. Talk to me about your wedding visions, and I will help you build it into a reality. I say, without a doubt it will be a memorable day.

Host the complete wedding, and provide music for the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing for your reception. I also offer thousands of songs to choose from. Genres like Pop, Country, Jazz, 50's & 60's, Contemporary, and your request. My DJ Service is also available for your ceremony if you desire. Other services include the following below:

• Consultation through text, email, and in person if possible. Also phone conversations are always welcome.
  • Wired & Wireless microphone
  • Sound/PA system
  • Complimentary sound-activated dance floor lighting
  • Sound system for the ceremony, and one wireless microphone for the person performing the ceremony,bride, groom
  • Wedding planner form
  • Bridal party introduction sheet
  • Do not play list
  • Travel & Set up included

It would be my pleasure to be part of your special wedding day.

Kindly visit my website: nhmusicroad.com for wedding package, pricing and reviews.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best, Roger

15 Reviews for Music Road Disc Jockey Service

15 Music Road Disc Jockey Service Reviews

D
Featured
Devon

Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I had Roger as our DJ this past weekend at the akwa marina in Laconia NH. To say we are satisfied is an understatement. Roger was professional, punctual, and very easy to work with. He ... Read more took several song requests from us, on top of the ceremony/first dance type music and stuck with hits from the genres we told him we both listen to.He kept the dance floor full the entire night and everything ran smoothly. There is not one thing we'd have changed about our night. We had tons of compliments about the DJ both during and after our wedding. Thank you Roger

A
Allie

Married on 11/25/2017

Roger was outstanding from the first moment we met. He was patient with our ignorance of all things music and so incredibly knowledgeable in both music and weddings. He helped us set a schedule, ... Read more select the music we enjoy and worked with us throughout the entire process. He arrived over 3 hours early to set up and make sure all of the equipment worked. He worked with our wedding guide to make sure the right music was playing at the right moment, especially when we were delayed with photo-taking. He kept our attendees energized and engaged. He was calm, professional and fun to work with. We made the perfect choice and I couldn't recommend him enough.

B
Brian

Married on 09/23/2017

This was the right choice to DJ our wedding. The musical selection was exactly what we wanted. The people that attended had nothing but nice things to say about the music. People danced all night long ... Read more and never stopped. The communication throughout the whole process was also one of the best we have had. I would highly recommend to anyone.