Music Therapy Inc

Strongsville, OH · View map · Visit website

About Music Therapy Inc

Music Therapy Dj & Photo booth is a Cleveland based DJ company that provides entertainment in the Greater Cleveland (44111), Westlake, Mayfield and Akron (44308) region. With a unique and modern approach to weddings, Music Therapy Dj & Photo booth uses your favorite songs, style and flair to personalize your big day. The company aims to ease your mind while orchestrating a wedding that is free of stress and full of fun.

Experience
Led by Scott Doland, Music Therapy Dj & Photo booth has been offering wedding entertainment since 2001. The team consists of professional DJs with a diverse range of creative backgrounds.

In order to provide seamless entertainment, Music Therapy Inc provides a range of creative services. These offerings include:

• Experienced DJs
  • Liability insurance
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke

Other Services
The company has additional entertainment services for your wedding. Couples can choose from:

• Disco ball

Featured
Teresa

Married on 05/25/2019

Five stars!

We all had the best time with DJ Scott at the wedding! He was very professional, thorough, listened to our needs/wants, personalized the ceremony and reception to how we wanted it. Our reception ran ... Read more very smoothly. We even had many compliments from our guests. Would definitely recommend! Thank you so much!

K
Kim

Married on 05/18/2019

Kept the dance floor packed all night long!

Scott was beyond awesome as the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. Not only was he extremely helpful and accommodating during the planning (we live out of state and he was very flexible with ... Read more meetings), but he kept the dance floor packed all night long! We are so glad we went with Music Therapy and we highly recommend them!!!

H
Hannah Salzer

Married on 01/26/2019

Salzer wedding

I had the time of my life at my wedding! Thank you so much music therapy for giving everyone such a great time. My husband and I appreciate everything you did for us! Read more I had the time of my life at my wedding !!! Thank you so much music therapy for giving everyone such a great time. My husband and I appreciate everything you did for us !