Music To My Ears

Tarpon Springs, FL · View map · Visit website

About Music To My Ears

Music To My Ears is a wedding DJ business based in Tarpon Springs, Florida, which also serves all of the Tampa Bay area. The team has worked with special events of all kinds, ranging from weddings to corporate events to birthday parties. To make sure they know how to make your vision come to life, the team offers free consultations before your big day. Then, on the day of your wedding or event, they will come prepared to add fun and entertainment that you and your guests won’t easily forget.

There are package options available from Music To My Ears that make preparing for your wedding or event much easier. Your DJ will bring along the latest equipment so that you can enjoy the best experience and highest quality sound. Couples are welcome to add upgrades to their package such as a Gobo digital monogram, photo booth with an attendant, digital interactive dancing floor, and more.

9 Reviews for Music To My Ears

9 Music To My Ears Reviews

S
Shannon Dolan

Married on 08/10/2019

Review of my wedding dj

Dj SimonSays was the dj for my wedding. We are so glad we went with him. It wasn't until days later that it all sunk in how truly amazing he was. He went above and beyond. If that is his secret, under ... Read more promise and over deliver, I'm sorry for letting the secret out. But I just want other brides to have the same amazing night I had at my wedding. Happy planning ladies, and gents?

S
Schlania S Bercaw

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ

Very easy to work, was very professional, did a great job ensuring everyone was involved and went on to the dance floor himself to encourage others, great communication, prompt. 5 stars. Did a ... Read more amazing job tailoring the event to our taste.

A
adamina

Married on 10/14/2017

Michael Guzman and Adamina Reith

Simon made our wedding unforgettable, his was very engaging with our guests, played awesome music, everyone had a blast! So glad we had him as our DJ, he made our wedding the best day of our lives! ... Read more lives!!