Music to the Maxx

Lubbock, TX, TX · View map · Visit website

About Music to the Maxx

Music to the Maxx is a wedding DJ company based in Lubbock, Texas...serving West Texas as well as Eastern New Mexico. Music to the Maxx specializes in providing music for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and corporate events. We customize each of our Packages according to the bride's vision, ensuring we create the Wedding of her dreams.

Music to the Maxx offers consultations to discuss the details, styles, and desires of the couples for the wedding. The company plays a wide variety of music genres not limited to rock, pop, jazz, and oldies. They also offers the following services:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • MC
  • Game Show, Family Feud is great for Rehearsal Dinner
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to DJing, Music to the Maxx also offers wedding planning for ceremonies and receptions. . Their services include:

• Full and partial planning

K
Featured
Kelan

Married on 09/09/2017

This company is now a part of the family at this point! We would never use anyone else for our DJ needs! Tammy is very personable, she knows how to get the party started and keep it going. Tammy has ... Read more done my sister in laws wedding years ago, mine recently, and will be doing my other sister in laws in a few weeks. You will not find a better DJ, I can promise you that!

Sarah
Sarah Billalba

Married on 12/01/2018

December 1, 2018 Wedding

My twin and I actually got to use Music to the Maxx as our DJ since our weddings were just 2 months apart! What a pleasure to work with Tammy Pixler. She is located in Lubbock TX which is where I am ... Read more from so it made it easy for us to meet on certain days since we both were so busy! And Tammy made it easy for my twin, Sadie, which she lived in Dallas and Tammy would meet her halfway to save some time for Sadie. Fun fact..Tammy is actually a wedding coordinator also. She knew what she was doing! Begin a newbie in the wedding planning, lets just say we were impressed! Tammy suggested this idea of having a “last dance” just the bride and groom with our guests outside waiting to have our exit. Planning this wedding just the two of us took a lot of energy and effect and all I have to say is that it was worth every bit of my strength. That last dance was super special being just my husband and I having the last moment of our wedding together. I find out later, from Sadie, that Tammy emailed everyone on my vendor list asking politely, if you would exit during the last dance to make it extra special for us! If you are looking to work with a fun lady planning your wedding, Tammy is your girl!

K
Kelly

Married on 02/11/2017

Excellent DJ! Tammy played everything we wanted and made the reception fit our style. They even made a mix for our first dance that turned out so good! Everyone complemented the music and had a ... Read more great time!