Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths

Grand Ledge, MI · View map · Visit website

About Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths

Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths is an experienced wedding DJ company located in Grand Ledge, Michigan. With over 30 years of experience providing worry-free and memorable experiences for wedding celebrations, they provide professional and fun service. Their attention to detail and personal touch sets them apart from other DJs. They will work with you to choose each song you want played, or allow you to leave the music up to them! They know how to read the crowd so your wedding is everything you envisioned.

Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths can provide a variety of services to make your wedding planning experience easy and stress-free, including liability insurance. Choose from several different music genres for the soundtrack of your special day with country, oldies, rock, pop or jazz.

116 Reviews for Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths

116 Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 08/15/2015

Both my husband and I are absolutely thrilled with our choice to book Steve's DJ services for our wedding. Of all the vendors I booked for our big day, Steve was the most responsive, prompt, and ... Read more involved in making sure our day went smoothly. In the months leading up to the event, I requested his help in choosing a song for the father/daughter dance, and he continued to send me suggestions and recommendations after my dad rejected each and every one (my dad is impossible!). He called me twice before the wedding to go over name pronunciations, timing, the day's schedule, and song preference. Of all the DJs I contacted, Steve asked the most detailed questions about my venue in regard to setup, location, backup, equipment transfers, ease of access, and more. This is why I chose him! His inquisitiveness is a true reflection of his keen professionalism and expertise. I trusted him 100% with the song choices for pre-ceremony, appetizer, and dinner music, which is saying a LOT, because I'm a control freak. And all night long, I kept shouting, "I LOVE THIS SONG!" I gave him virtually no instruction on which songs to play for the reception and he seriously nailed it. AND he came up to me at least 3 times during the reception to make sure I liked the music he was playing and the direction he was going. Everyone loved Steve. He was so involved in perfecting my day that I don't know where we would have been without him. He maintained ideal volume, used fabulous lighting, and even agreed to play one more song at the end of the reception. He was extremely affordable (especially considering how far away my venue was), and he was an absolute asset to my day. I had a very odd party lineup, an outside ceremony/reception, and bizarre song blending requests for him and he made all of my confusing requests/concerns seem like a walk in the park. His professionalism and responsiveness sets him apart, and I will absolutely hire him again. Thank you so much, Steve!

J
Jordan Mcdowell

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Wedding DJ

Very attentive to details ( I feel like we had a lot of intricate details at our reception (from a unity candle ceremony, to a choreographed dance))! Very proficient in having a mix of many different ... Read more styles of music (our dinner music consisted of everything from jazz to country) while keeping the mood/tone that we wanted. As a "music oriented" family there were a lot of compliments for how he was able to accomplish this. Very well done and would 110% hire him again.

Z
Zachary Tate

Married on 08/24/2019

Phenomenal!

We hired Steve and his assistant for their DJ and photo booth services for our wedding. From the start, working with Steve was easy. He was always quick to respond and patient to answer even the ... Read more smallest questions. He provided all the necessary equipment and lights for the event. We answered a few questions on what kind of music we would like to be played at different parts of the night, but other than that, we let him do his own thing to get people out on the dance floor and it worked very well. They were able to quickly get almost everyone in attendance out on the dance floor and keep them there. We got compliments from many people saying how great of a job they were doing and how much fun they were having. The photo booth was also a great decision, they had a wide variety of props that made each picture feel creative and unique. At the end of the night we got a book full of all the pictures that people took. I can guarantee that if you pick Music Unlimited for your event, you and everyone there will not be able to stop talking about how much fun you had or how sore you felt the next day.