MusiChris D.J. & Lighting Service

Pittsfield, New York · View map

About MusiChris D.J. & Lighting Service

MusiChris DJ & Lighting Service is an award-winning mobile disc jockey and special event lighting company owned and operated by DJ Chris Plankey. Based in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, Chris has over 20 years of professional experience entertaining Berkshire County, and specializes in weddings, corporate events, and private parties. That's not 20 years playing in bars and clubs, or starring on morning radio shows, it's being perched on the edge of dance floors at weddings, weekend after weekend, perfecting the skill of choosing the right music for the right moment and making people DANCE!

I have helped scores of couples make their wedding day dreams a reality. With services tailored to your desires, you too can have the entertainment you've dreamt of for your wedding. And by selecting just the services that are right for you and your special day, you can get exactly what you want while staying within your budget. My services are a-la-carte and all of the pricing is upfront right on my website.

Find out for yourself why my company is among the most-referred in the Berkshires. All of the best venues in the area refer my company including:

• Cranwell Resort
  • Stationery Factory
  • Bloom Meadows
  • Stockbridge Sportsman's Club
  • Skyline Country Club
  • plus many of the area's leading wedding professionals!

If you've even made it this far...You're reading descriptions that pretty much all sound the same. The emphasis here is not on WHAT I do but HOW I do it...how it LOOKS and SOUNDS. That's what matters, and it's what separates the experienced guys from the rest. Find out right now if your date is available. That's where we start. If it is, we'll sit down together and see if we're a good fit for one another. I can't wait to hear your vision for the biggest day of your life!

110 Reviews for MusiChris D.J. & Lighting Service

110 MusiChris D.J. & Lighting Service Reviews

Lauren
Lauren Galipeau

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Awesome DJ

We had a great experience with Chris as our DJ. His planning helped us throughout the day. It started with the ceremony music/vows mic, led to grand entrances, dancing, and even the cake cutting and ... Read more bouquet toss. His questionnaire for planning let us customize so much about the wedding that I hadn't even thought about before, leading us to pick songs for the aforementioned events. Our guests were on the dance floor from the first song to the last and there was never a dull moment. He even played some of our guest song requests that we took note of from their RSVPs. I highly recommend hiring Chris as your DJ.

T
Tonya

Married on 08/16/2019

Miracle Worker!

Chris Plankey did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. His superseded our expectations! He helped me so much to coordinate between the JOP and the caterer. He was there for our rehearsal and ... Read more put so much effort into making sure that everyone fully understood what their job was the next day. He took a lot of stress away from me! On the wedding day, the music made it seem like it was all a fairy tale. Walking down the aisle and hearing the music play softly in the back ground made me feel like I was floating on a cloud. Walking into our reception and hearing the songs that we picked out for our entrance play exactly how we asked was beyond perfect! The cocktail music was so great that our guests were even up dancing during this time as well. As soon as all of our traditional wedding events took place, my shoes came off and we all started to dance the night away. I would recommend Chris for every single wedding near and far. You will not be disappointed by anything and he will make all of your visions become a reality. P.S. The compatibility quiz game show that he does at the wedding was so much fun and brought both sides of the family together with laughter and broke the ice. Chris is a miracle worker!!!

John
John Locke

Married on 08/03/2019

DJ MusiChris- The Best There Is

I don't write reviews; it's just not something I typically do. However, I would be remiss if I didn't recognize Chris as what I can only describe as the finest DJ in Western Mass, (and beyond), bar ... Read more none. My wife and I had been to weddings before ours and knew the things that we had wanted out of a DJ. We came to Chris with high expectations, and Chris blew them away. Not only did we get an immensely talented DJ, but we also got a true Master of Ceremonies- one who drove the reception and earned rave reviews from our guests. Chris is a true professional in every sense of the word, and in hindsight was the most important component of a successful wedding. If you want the best, go with Chris. - John and Holly