MUSICIANS SERVICES

New York, NY · View map

About MUSICIANS SERVICES

LET'S CUSTOMIZE THE SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR WEDDING!

Musicians Services' trademark is thoughtfully helping to customize music that will enhance the aesthetic of your wedding. Whether you are the classic or modern bride, we've got you covered from Mozart to Radiohead. Please call us today so we can help create the dream music for your wedding!

FOR MORE INFORMATION : www.MusiciansServicesNYC.com

MusiciansServices@gmail.com | 917-338-1769

41 Reviews for MUSICIANS SERVICES

41 MUSICIANS SERVICES Reviews

User5285844

2+ years ago

Our wedding planner found Chris to play at our wedding in Central Park and we were pleased that he had both classical and modern songs available to choose from. Several people commented on how good ... Read more the music was and I was happy that we decided to include it in our wedding even though we were on a budget. It was definitely money well spent and I would recommend him to anyone!

User5054667

2+ years ago

Chris William's Musician Services added an element to our wedding ceremony that could not have been replicated by any other means. The live classical music filled our church beautifully and created a ... Read more romantic and exciting ambiance: the familiar bridal chorus made me nervous and excited as I was cued to walk down the aisle with my dad and the exciting classical rendition of viva la vida got us so giddy and relieved as we walked down the aisle as a mr. & mrs. --sounds that will forever be etched in our memories. My fiance threw him a curve-ball last minute and requested a Star Wars processional for his solo walk -which they handled so easily and sounded soft/classical blending with our other song choices He was always kind /helpful and communicated quickly via emails and everything worked out effortlessly. Chris never once pushed extra costs on us and instead told us 2 musicians would suffice in our church (we requested a trio) and advised us that dj cocktail hour music vs. their live music would work better for our reception venue. Chris and his talented musicians can: do any song request beautifully, advise on beautiful song choices, communicate quickly w/u during your wedding planning process, arrive on time and play each song so that it sounds gorgeous and very audible. Highly recommend live classical music and Chris!!!

vicnkt
Katie

Married on 09/13/2014

Chris and his musicians were just phenomenal. My father has been a professional musician for over 30 years (including the wedding industry) and he commented that they sounded amazing. (I've been to ... Read more weddings where the live music is a little wonky; this is certainly not the case!) I loved working with Chris; he made everything very effortless and stress-free. He answered my EVERY email and was so nice in assuring me that I was not an annoying bride-zilla. (I hope it's true!) When we were stumped with a processional song, he was happy to offer several suggestions (which we ended up going with.) He did a great job of making sure we were coordinated in terms of timing and set-up. I also feel the experience and quality of musicians he brought is unrivaled in New York. And, the pricing is extremely competitive for Manhattan. In the end, I think the string trio was a beautiful touch to our wedding day. And, the trio looks great in photos; very professional! I am so happy to have worked with Chris and Musician's Services. I would love to use them again and I recommend them to any one looking for string musicians.