Mustard Seed Gardens

Noblesville, IN · View map · Visit website

About Mustard Seed Gardens

Mustard Seed Gardens, located in Noblesville, Indiana, is a wedding venue rich in history. This wedding venue was converted into the space it is today after serving the community as the Olde Barn on the original Metsker Plantation. The old world charm still radiates throughout the space and will take you and your guests back in time. If you want your wedding or special event to exude the epitome of grace, beauty or charm, hold your event at Mustard Seed Gardens!

Facilities and Capacity
Mustard Seed Gardens is prepared to accommodate 200 guests, in mansion/ranch style that is the core of the historical and classic ambience of this venue. You and your guests will be blown away by the scenic views and personality of this wedding venue. The Olde Barn features exposed wood beams, crystal chandeliers and high vaulted ceilings.

Mustard Seed Gardens is a full-service venue prepared to offer its clients the following services:

• Bridal suite

Mrs J
Featured
Mrs J

Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Mustard Seed Gardens and the staff there! Bethany and team were so supportive, flexible, accommodating, and helpful throughout the wedding planning process, and ... Read more they made our wedding day effortlessly and seamlessly beautiful. Additionally, this venue is stunningly gorgeous--beautiful photo opportunities abound! The staff moved all of the flowers from our ceremony site to the reception with no complaint or additional cost, and they looked just as beautiful, if not more so, at the reception. While this venue might be a bit more expensive than others in the area, the additional cost is worth it as it includes so many bonus items and the amazing staff who truly make you feel like their sole purpose is to make certain you have the most perfect wedding day ever. If you live in the area and are looking for a vintage rustic wedding venue, look no further than Mustard Seed Gardens!

Katie
Katie Meyer

Married on 06/29/2019

Mustard Seed Gardens Provided Us Our Fairy Tale Wedding Experience

Mustard Seed Gardens provided us the wedding of our dreams. From the beautiful grounds to the amazing staff who provided us tailored, kind, and quality service, we would highly recommend using Mustard ... Read more Seed Gardens for your wedding or any other event. Our guests cannot say enough good things about the awesome time they had at our wedding and neither can we! Special shout-out to Bethany, our coordinator, who nailed every detail and treated us like we were the only ones getting married in 2019. Thank you to everyone at MSG, we love you!

L
Lauren

Married on 04/06/2019

A Dream Made into a Reality!

I can't even put into words how grateful I am to have worked with Bethany and the rest of the staff at Mustard Seed Gardens. They went above and beyond in making sure my wedding day vision became a ... Read more reality. I highly recommend this venue, not only because it is absolutely stunning, but also because of the staff. Through the planning process and on the day of the wedding, they also made me feel relaxed and valued. I believe they truly cared about our wedding and did everything they could to make it go smoothly and like I had envisioned. I am truly appreciative of all of their hard work and assistance in making our wedding so memorable.