MVP Hair & Makeup

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About MVP Hair & Makeup

MVP Hair & Makeup is a boutique bridal hair and makeup studio in Cancun, Mexico. Owners Melissa and Edgar, along with their team of creative stylists create one of a kind looks with the utmost professionalism and commitment to quality service. They specialize in multicultural hair and makeup for brides of all needs. Whether you want something soft and natural or a bold and colorful look,TEAM MVP will make it one of a kind. Our mission is to ensure you look your best, feel beautiful and have fun during that process.

TEAM MVP

All our stylists/mua have been working with us for nearly 10 years now. They are all senior stylists and are constantly updating themselves with the newest trends and products. We are proud to say we are the best and most solid team in Riviera Maya.

MVP Hair & Makeup provides custom hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties. Melissa and her team of stylists will work with you to create a beautiful hairstyle and makeup look that suits your personality. Airbrush makeup and false lashes are available.

118 Reviews for MVP Hair & Makeup

118 MVP Hair & Makeup Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 06/24/2017

I recently got married in Riviera Maya & knew that I wanted to use a hair and makeup team outside of the spa resort. After some researching online I found MVP. I contacted Edgar to ask about pricing & ... Read more he immediately got back with me. After careful consideration I decided to pay a little more to have Melissa do my hair and makeup. This was the best decision ever. Melissa is absolutely incredible. I knew I wanted a high bun with some volume in front. She took it to the next level! I was blown away by how amazing my hair looked. On top of that, my makeup was on point! I showed her a picture from a model on Instagram & again she took it to the next level. I did the airbrush makeup which I highly suggest because as sweaty as I was (believe me I was insanely sweat-- the humidity was about 97% the night of our wedding) my makeup didn't come off, smudge, or move out of place. I have never felt so beautiful in my life, & unless I have Melissa do my H&M again I doubt I ever will. In addition to Melissa we had a couple other girls who worked on the wedding party. They were also fantastic! You can't go wrong with MVP, but ladies-book Melissa!! I also utilized MVP for the welcome bag service. I ordered 60 welcome bags for our guests. Edgar delivered these to our hotel the day we got there. The bags came with personalized flip flops, inflatable flamingo drink koozies, and skincare products. My husband and I decided to put a few extras in there so when we got the bags we stuffed them with the additions and sent them to the bellmen for delivery. We are so happy we used MVP for our welcome bags. It would have been an absolute nightmare to haul all of those things to Mexico with us. Not only was this service convenient, our guests loved the bags. It's also important to know that Edgar is incredible at responding to email in a timely manner. He's on time, professional, and very kind. I loved working with MVP! I wish Melissa would move to Chicago so I could use her all the time!!

Alisha
Alisha Ensell

Married on 06/26/2019

LOVE MVP Hair and Makeup

Melissa and Team MVP were incredible. All of my girls looked gorgeous and were beyond happy with their hair and makeup. My maid of honor said this was the first wedding she has been in where she ... Read more actually liked her hair and makeup! Melissa made me look better than I could have ever imagined. She was a joy to work with, and I enjoyed having her glam me on my wedding day! Edgar was such a fast communicator and responded to all my questions in a timely manner. ( I had a lot of questions) He was very easy to work with! Everyone involved with MVP Hair and Makeup was amazing and a joy to work with!!! I highly recommend them!!!!

B
Brianna Rivera

Married on 06/19/2019

Amazing work!

Amazing is such an understatement for the work MVP did for my bridal party and myself! Both our hair and makeup was absolutely stunning. Edgar was so responsive to any questions i had throughout the ... Read more process, the girls arrived early and ready to get all 6 of us completed. I showed our girl my inspiration of makeup and told her to add her touch and i was blown away i felt so beautiful! I absolutely recommend using mvp for your special event! Thank you guys so much for glamming us on my special day