MVPhotography

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About MVPhotography

MVPhotography is a wedding photography company based in Lexington, Kentucky. Molly Victoria, the owner and photographer, specializes in traditional and natural styles of photography. Other than engagement shoots and wedding photography, she also offers services for portraits and family photo shoots.

MVPhotography can travel to locations across the world for location-specific and destination wedding shoots. Molly provides the final photos as digital files. The studio also offers post-processing and editing services for photographs. Her services are as follows:

• Additional hours

Featured
    Emily

Married on 04/13/2019

Everyone hire molly

Molly and Christy were AMAZING. I had Molly do both my engagement and wedding pictures and I couldn't be happier. Not only are they just awesome people alone, but the photos you get back are ... Read more incredible and high quality. Turn around time beats everyone else too. They got every part of my wedding and captured my husband's and mine relationship perfectly. I recommend her to literally anyone who asks or searching for photography, and I've already planned her for future shoots later in life.

Mariah
    Mariah

Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful to work with

Molly and Christy are just great! They are professional and personable. They make you feel comfortable and sweet as can be. We got our engagement pictures very quick and Molly had a preview album from ... Read more our wedding ready the next evening! Can't wait for the rest!

Amanda
    Amanda

Married on 11/10/2018

All Around Amazing

Molly is an amazing photographer and she made my wedding day even more incredible. I only have nice things to say about her work. The photos were beautiful and she made sure that everything was ... Read more perfect, especially with different angles and poses. I would recommend her to anybody looking for high quality photos for an affordable price!