MWM Photography

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About MWM Photography

A fun loving wedding photographer based in Pittsburgh, PA. I love being behind the scences capturing the moments of your wedding day. My style is authentic, emotional and inspiring. The couples that choose me for their wedding day are typically people who enjoy buying a product because of the experience. I am honored to be a part of every wedding and am often found getting teary eyed during father daughter dancing, shuffling my feet beside the dance floor and of course sneaking a cooke from the traditional Pittsburgh cookie table.

I would love to hear more about your wedding day and share with you a little more about this passion I get to call my business. I can't wait!

12 Reviews for MWM Photography

12 MWM Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Allison Kuipers

Married on 05/12/2018

Last Minute Lifesaver

(posted above but it got cut off and I couldn't edit.. ) Michelle was a dream to work with! We had an intimate, outdoor, last minute wedding with close family and Michelle made the day fun, memorable, ... Read more and (importantly!) took the most amazingly beautiful pictures of our wedding. We truly cherish these pictures and the quality was beyond our imaginations! Plus, she is funny and keeps a light atmosphere during re-positioning and waiting for the clouds :) She even scouted the last minute location before we got there and had some ideas in mind for our couples pics. 100% would recommend!!

A
Allison Kuipers

Married on 05/12/2018

Last minute life saver

We did a small outdoor wedding with Read more We did a small outdoor wedding with

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/24/2016

Michelle did a wonderful job at our wedding. The whole package was so worth it. The pictures are very personal and well edited. Also, she stayed an hour more providing her services which we are really ... Read more grateful for. I would recommend Michelle without any reservation. The best!