Max Bernard Wedding Videos

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Max Bernard Wedding Videos

MX Memories is a professional videography service located in Huntsville, Alabama and Nashville, Tennesee. They don’t just film you wedding — they promise to show the emotion, love, and feeling behind their shots. MX Memories will tell your story in a cinematic and thoughtful way by taking the time to get to know you. Using their eye for detail and choosing the perfect soundtrack, they will produce your film with the highest of standards. MX Memories is a storytelling team that wants to tell your unique narrative.

MX Memories is willing to shoot everything from the prep to the reception. Their wedding package includes a full-feature video, a highlight video, multiple cameras, and a high-definition product. Other services include:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
Michonne

Married on 12/18/2016

Wow, where do I start? MX Memories captured my wedding day to the absolute fullest! Things I missed during the course of the day, was captured so beautifully in the video. Max was so professional, ... Read more flexible, and easy to get in touch with. I really feel like I'm re-living my wedding day every time I watch my video. If I could give MX Memories 10 stars, I definitely would!

Gina
Gina Rebesco

Married on 01/19/2019

Passionate, Talented, Genuine, Sweet

I HIGHLY recommend Max and his team for a wedding videographer. Max is a truly wonderful person who worked so hard to capture our wedding weekend. We could tell that he genuinely loves his job and is ... Read more excited to create the most beautiful product possible. His passion is palpable and it was very touching to see him join in the joyous emotions of our day. He went above and beyond, came to our rehearsal dinner to capture the toasts and worked the day after to capture extra film he needed. He had fun ideas to suggest for the video but was always respectful of our likes/dislikes. We really like the style of his videos and on top of that, he was a total pleasure to work with and added positive energy to our wedding day. His assistant Haley is excellent as well - she was warm and genuine and instantly put me at ease.

K
Kennedy

Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely phenomenal

Booking Max for my wedding was one of my favorite planning decisions. He has such a gift for capturing every moment of your special day and creating a beautiful and unique video so you can relive it ... Read more all over again. Max was nothing short of perfection during this process - great communication, on time for the day-of, relaxing personality (which is SO important during the craziness that is the wedding day), and unbelievably talented - and you will be SO THANKFUL you trusted him with your wedding. He tailored our video specifically to us, whatever we requested he made happen. If you don't think you need a videographer, trust me, YOU DO. And you absolutely need this one.