My Beauty Rocks, LLC

Friendswood, TX · View map

About My Beauty Rocks, LLC

Whether you want classy or sassy, look beautiful on your wedding day and have people say "Your Beauty Rocks." My Beauty Rocks offers in-studio & on-location airbrush or traditional make-up, all hair services and airbrush tanning as well as full Spa services available in-studio. All artists and stylists of My Beauty Rocks have been in the industry for 5 years. All make-up artists are airbrush certified and hairstylists are licensed. Theresa, the owner and President of My Beauty Rocks has been a makeup artist for over 10 years servicing the wedding industry as well as fashion/commercial/print, portraits, lessons and teaches classes for aspiring artists. She has worked with Page Parkes Modeling Agency, MAC cosmetics, several of Houston's top Salon & Spa's, many of Houston's finest photographers and has worked along side of some of the countries best makeup artists. Please visit our website for more details and to book your appointment or give us a call 832.312.8582.

30 Reviews for My Beauty Rocks, LLC

30 My Beauty Rocks, LLC Reviews

A
A. Silva

Married on 10/28/2018

Blissful experience! Couldn't ask for better!

These ladies are the best! They did my wedding and they are nothing but professional! My girls looked amazing, and I didn't look too bad either! 😉 Check them out! You won't be disappointed! They work ... Read more work together to get everyone done right on time. The best!

A
Erika

Married on 07/12/2014

Amazing miracle workers... Need I say more? Read more Amazing miracle workers... need I say more?

J
Jessica

Married on 11/02/2013

I loved working with Teresa and Lindsey. Lindsey did my make-up for my Bridal session, and she did my make-up and my Mom's make-up on Wedding day. We had the airbrushing done, and I loved how I looked ... Read more looked on Wedding day. They are happy to look at pictures and advise you on what will look best. They always have a high standard. They also finished in the right amount of time and are fun to be around.