My Daughter's Cakes

Dumont, New Jersey · View map

About My Daughter's Cakes

My Daughter’s Cakes is a custom wedding cake bakery in Dumont, New Jersey. From classic wedding cakes to luxury wedding cakes, My Daughter's Cakes will create the perfect cake design for your special day and bring all of your dreams to life, beautifully presented in an incredibly delicious work of fine art.

Custom dessert tables are available.

Consultations and cake tastings are by appointment only.

Delivery and setup available throughout New Jersey, New York City, Hudson Valley.

Cake stands are available for use.

83 Reviews for My Daughter's Cakes

83 My Daughter's Cakes Reviews

Laura
Laura Paprota

Married on 03/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

We can not thank Denise enough! It was such a pleasure working with her right from the start. She took the time to talk to us during our tasting, going over all the selections, not to mention the six ... Read more six delicious cakes and filling to compliment each slice, that we chose. Denise and her team truly went above and beyond. They created such a gorgeous five tier wedding cake for us! Each tier was a different flavor so the guests had a variety! Each tier was separated by her handmade sugar flowers which are seriously to die for!! They are so life like, her flower work was what drew me to her in the first place. She took the time to coordinate the sugar flowers, with the flowers that were used in our wedding, along with, hand piping the whole cake to match the lace pattern that was on my dress! Everyone loved the cake, it was a true show stopper! Our guests couldn't get over how moist and delicious it was! Denise also made our wedding favors, mini cakes topped with little donuts, sugar cookies, and meringues. They were just as gorgeous and delicious as our cake! We highly recommend My Daughter's Cakes and will most definitely be going back to Denise for any cake we need!!

G
Gail Taylor

Married on 09/28/2018

Exceptional Quality

Our cake was exactly as we imagined and even more. We had an idea of what we wanted and the cake not only looked beautiful, stunning, but tasted amazing! Read more Our cake was exactly as we imagined and even more. We had an idea of what we wanted and the cake not only looked beautiful, stunning, but tasted amazing!!!

M
Mams

Married on 08/25/2018

Fabulous!!

We used My Daughter's Cakes for not one, but two weddings! The cakes were different but each one was both gorgeous and delicious. Denise worked with us to incorporate an antique wedding topper on to a ... Read more Fall themed cake, and the result was incredible. Denise was also able to use different flavors of cake and icing for each of the three tiers of each cake. So we got to have six different flavors of cake and 6 icings. It was amazing. We cannot recommend My Daughter's Cakes highly enough!