My Emmy Events

Cibolo, TX · View map · Visit website

About My Emmy Events

My Emmy Events is a wedding rental company based in Cibolo, Texas. Offering a vast collection of rustic and vintage decor, the company strives to turn each couple's dream wedding into a reality. The coordinators at the company work with every couple to determine what styles, colors, and themes best suit their individual wedding. The company strives to bring wedding-day visions to life while offering services that remain within each couple's budget.

My Emmy Events boasts a compilation of upholstered and elegant furniture, large decor items, signs, and accessories. The company offers couples the opportunity to schedule a complimentary consultation; this initial meeting serves as an opening for couples to relay their visions and desires in regard to wedding decorations. Furthermore, the owners of the business are willing to design custom-tailored pieces for couples who have something specific in mind. The staff can provide delivery and setup services to ensure that couples remain stress-free on their wedding day. The following items are available to rent through the company:

• Upholstered chairs and sofas
  • Bars and bar carts
  • Console tables and vanity dressers
  • Welcome, guest book, and table number signs
  • Glassware
  • Card baskets

1 Reviews for My Emmy Events

1 My Emmy Events Reviews

Alejandra
Alejandra Lewis

Married on 05/16/2019

Beautiful rentals, amazing vendor.

First of all, I want to give a big THANK YOU to my Emmy events. Without them; my wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful as it was. If you are thinking on renting wooden or vintage pieces to add to ... Read more your wedding or just rentals in general.. I recommend you to book with my Emmy events, they have a variety of beautiful pieces that can make your wedding day stand out!! Ms. Jennifer is an angel, she is always there, giving you advice on what best fits your perfect day. I am so blessed and thankful I came across such beautiful family that works together to make sure your day turns out the way you want it. Everyone that assisted my wedding complimented her rentals, The Photo Booth backdrop was everyones favorite. I loved everything, the wooden decor was absolutely beautiful, gave it that rustic look I was going for. They also have an IG page and a Facebook page that y'all can check out. I cannot thank them enough, so do not hesitate and go get you some rentals!! you will thank me and them later. God bless.

My Emmy Events FAQ