My Goodness Cakes

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About My Goodness Cakes

At My Goodness Cakes, our goal is to provide our guests with a friendly, professional atmosphere while providing beautiful, one of a kind, custom designed cakes at affordable prices. Our tiered cakes are beautifully covered with a rich, soft fondant or textured buttercream designs and range from simply elegant to eye catching, art inspired expressions rich in color.

107 Reviews for My Goodness Cakes

107 My Goodness Cakes Reviews

Christine
Christine

Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful and Kind

Beautiful cake and tasted delicious! Very great and easy place to work with!❤ Read more Beautiful cake and tasted delicious! Very great and easy place to work with! ❤

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 01/20/2019

Delectable Cake and Professional Service

Brian was amazing to work with. We found him through a google search and discovered his shop was super close to our house. We met with him and discussed our vision and he nailed it! The cake was both ... Read more both gorgeous (lots of compliments) and also DELICIOUS! Additionally, he was very reasonably priced. We’ve returned to his shop on numerous ocassions for cupcakes just because they are amazing!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing cake for our special day!

My Goodness Cakes created a beautiful and delicious three-tier round wedding cake for our reception! Brian provided prompt and convenient delivery for us, as well as adding some special touches with ... Read more the fresh flowers we picked out. The gluten-free chocolate cup cakes were a hit, and those who tried them said that the cupcakes tasted like regular cupcakes since they did not have the texture or taste of standard gluten-free baked goods. Now we visit My Goodness Cakes once a month to grab cupcakes for special occasions and enjoy the flavors from our wedding day year-round! We were incredibly happy with choice of hiring My Goodness Cakes, and will use them for any future events!