My Goodness Cakes

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About My Goodness Cakes

My Goodness Cakes is an exquisite wedding cake company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. This team provides couples with a wide range of specialty wedding cakes and services to further enhance their special day. My Goodness Cakes offers couples consultations and private tastings in order to find the perfect wedding cake for their special event. This team provides couples with cupcakes, groom’s cakes, top-tier of wedding cake, and cake stands.

My Goodness Cakes provides couples with a number of helpful services in order to further enhance their wedding cake experience. This team goes above and beyond for their clients, offering delivery services, and assistance with setting up. Couples can also order a variety of specialty desserts adhere to a number of dietary requirements, including vegan, lactose-free, and gluten-free options.

107 Reviews for My Goodness Cakes

107 My Goodness Cakes Reviews

Christine
Christine

Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful and Kind

Beautiful cake and tasted delicious! Very great and easy place to work with!❤ Read more Beautiful cake and tasted delicious! Very great and easy place to work with! ❤

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 01/20/2019

Delectable Cake and Professional Service

Brian was amazing to work with. We found him through a google search and discovered his shop was super close to our house. We met with him and discussed our vision and he nailed it! The cake was both ... Read more both gorgeous (lots of compliments) and also DELICIOUS! Additionally, he was very reasonably priced. We’ve returned to his shop on numerous ocassions for cupcakes just because they are amazing!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing cake for our special day!

My Goodness Cakes created a beautiful and delicious three-tier round wedding cake for our reception! Brian provided prompt and convenient delivery for us, as well as adding some special touches with ... Read more the fresh flowers we picked out. The gluten-free chocolate cup cakes were a hit, and those who tried them said that the cupcakes tasted like regular cupcakes since they did not have the texture or taste of standard gluten-free baked goods. Now we visit My Goodness Cakes once a month to grab cupcakes for special occasions and enjoy the flavors from our wedding day year-round! We were incredibly happy with choice of hiring My Goodness Cakes, and will use them for any future events!