My Happy Day

Carnegie, PA · View map · Visit website

About My Happy Day

My Happy Day is a wedding officiant company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Their experienced officiants perform interfaith, spiritual, and secular ceremonies for couples in and around Pittsburgh. As ordained and non-denominational ministers, they are dedicated and committed to creating wedding ceremonies that are personally tailored to each couple, making it meaningful and unforgettable. They have officiated hundreds of weddings and commitment ceremonies for couple of all backgrounds, beliefs, cultures, and sexualities, making sure that each ceremony honors and celebrates the couple. My Happy Day is licensed to perform weddings across the United States except for Hawaii and Illinois.

My Happy Day offers their services for civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, and religious and non-religious weddings, each with the option of custom vows. They also facilitate rehearsals. My Happy Day can officiate ceremonies in English, Hebrew, and German, and aim to keep them short and sweet - less than 30 minutes. They serve couples of many different religions and belief systems, including:

• Agnostic

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I had the honor of having Mr. Henry Hallett officiate our wedding this past June and he was absolutely wonderful. At the start of the process, Mr. Hallett kindly reached out to us and ... Read more was willing to drive well out of his way just to meet with us at our convienece to discuss our visions of our ceremony and to get to know us better as a couple. He answered all our questions, because let’s be honest I was clueless as to how these things were done, and came well prepared with printed versions of various readings, examples of vows, stories, ceremonial pieces, and anything else we could have wanted or needed in order to choose what would best fit our own ceremony. Mr Hallett then took the time to ask us about ourselves and our relationship. We shared stories of how we met, fun things we like to do together, our hobbies and various interests, even the very goofy story of my husbands proposal!! Mr. Hallett was beyond professional, but not in an upstight sort of way. He was friendly and kind and helped us create what was literally the perfect ceremony for us! He was more than willing to work with the event manager, my wedding planner, my husband and myself, he even handled a few “ceremony format” questions from my father with complete class! Mr. Hallett stayed in touch throughout the whole process, he answered any questions that came up, and was very easy to get ahold of. I honestly feel like he was truly happy to be a part of our special day, and we’re honored to have had him there as well. I am happily recommending Mr. Hallett to anyone and everyone who may be looking for an officiant!! He played a key role in making our special day absolutely perfect, and we couldn’t be more grateful!

A
Areliana

Married on 09/01/2018

We needed an officiant very last minute and My Happy Day worked with us to make our wedding day come together! Read more We needed an officiant very last minute and My Happy Day worked with us to make our wedding day come together!

C
Carrie

Married on 08/18/2018

We had Reverend Henry Hallet officiate our wedding and couldn't have been happier! He was so responsive to all of our needs and questions and delivered such a wonderful ceremony. I highly recommend ... Read more his services!