My Heart's Desire Photography

Easley, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About My Heart's Desire Photography

My Heart’s Desire Photography is a professional wedding and lifestyle photographer that serves the greater Greenville, South Carolina area. This experienced bridal photographer expertly manipulates natural light, setting, and composition to capture beautiful engagement and wedding images. Tailoring each photography session to reflect clients’ unique personalities and visions, My Heart’s Desire Photography will document your most precious wedding details in stunning and light-strewn detail.

This upstate South Carolina photographer specializes in professional photography services for engagement, wedding, newborn, maternity, family, and senior sessions. My Heart’s Desire Photography provides three wedding packages ranging from basic, three-hour coverage to engagement sessions and full day coverage. Photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

6 My Heart's Desire Photography Reviews

DeeDee
Deedee Bennett

Getting married on 11/05/2019

I would definitely recommend!

She is so organized and professional. She thought of every little detail and was so discreet throughout the ceremony. So kind to work with! Cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience this ... Read more was!

K
Katelyn Davis

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best Photographer EVER

Meribeth is such a joy to work with. Her pictures are phenomenal, and she is so creative with them! Her work is truly one of a kind. I absolutely LOVE the way my wedding pictures turned out. They ... Read more capture the day so perfectly, and I will always cherish them.

Heather
Heather

Married on 04/20/2019

Meribeth is awesome!

We have absolutely loved our experience with Meribeth! She is super sweet, flexible, affordable, and makes taking pictures fun and easy. I would highly recommend her! Read more We have absolutely loved our experience with Meribeth! She is super sweet, flexible, affordable, and makes taking pictures fun and easy. I would highly recommend her!