My Life Celebrations

Hartland, MI · View map

About My Life Celebrations

We are My Life Celebrations. Our business is sheer knit fabric scarves which celebrate all of life's special occasions. We offer personalized scarves that commemorate the birth of a child, Baptisms, Holy Communions, Confirmations, Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs, Quinceaneras, and Birthdays. We also celebrate Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, showers, weddings and anniversaries. We honor our veterans and memorialize loved ones passed. All of our scarves are personalized and dated to mark life's special moments and events. Enjoy your scarf to commemorate your celebration. mylifecelebrations.net 810-207-8015

2 Reviews for My Life Celebrations

2 My Life Celebrations Reviews

User5561902

2+ years ago

Scarves were the best gift idea for my wedding party. Personalized with names and dates they can remember for years to come. Read more Scarves were the best gift idea for my wedding party. Personalized with names and dates they can remember for years to come.

User5579667

2+ years ago

The personalized scarves were beautiful and a great accent. We even had scarves for the Ring Bearers. I would recommend these to all my friends that are getting married. Read more The personalized scarves were beautiful and a great accent. We even had scarves for the Ring Bearers. I would recommend these to all my friends that are getting married.

My Life Celebrations FAQ