My Love Films

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About My Love Films

My Love Films is a boutique wedding cinematography studio based in Cancun, Mexico. The team considers it a joy and a privilege to film couples’ wedding celebrations. There is a unique passion that comes into every video the My Love Films team produces, and they still honestly smile, laugh, and sometimes shed a tear while chronicling one of the most magnificent occasions of their clients' lives from beginning to end.

My Love Films is known for crafting personalized wedding films in cinematic style. Their specialty is elegantly blending photojournalistic documentary style with cinematography while staying true to each couple’s personalities and the emotion of the day. Although they spend most of their time filming weddings in Cancun, Riviera Maya, and Acapulco, they also love to travel near and far to film couples’ wedding celebrations.

28 Reviews for My Love Films

28 My Love Films Reviews

Katherine
Featured
Katherine Rodriguez

Married on 04/24/2019

Wedding in Cancun

This was the best decision that we made for wedding. My love films is extremely professional and we couldn’t have been more happier with our pictures and video. The team did amazing work and everyone ... Read more talked about how professional and amazing they all were. Thanks to them we will have the best photos/videos for our wedding. We can thank you guys enough. I will always recommend them for anyone who gets married in the Cancun area.

C
Ciara Rosengren

Married on 05/16/2019

Great video

We are so glad we chose to have a videographer at our wedding. It goes by so quickly that it was nice to have everything on video to look back on & Roger and his team did a great job shooting our day. ... Read more

Megan
Megan

Married on 04/11/2019

Friendly and professional

Professional service and made us feel comfortable. So kind and fun and funny. My husband loved having them! Read more Professional service and made us feel comfortable. So kind and fun and funny. My husband loved having them!