My Love Story Photo and Video

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map

About My Love Story Photo and Video

My Love Story Photo and Video is a wedding photography and videography company located in Tampa Bay, Florida. They create timeless, creative wedding images utilizing natural light and capturing authentic moments. Their team has a true passion for photography and is focused on creating a hassle-free, easygoing and fun wedding photography experience for clients.

Experience
Gina has been a professional wedding photographer since 2008 and photographed more than 100 weddings from California to Florida as well as internationally. With a background in art, her award-winning wedding pictures have been published in numerous magazines and blogs. Currently, she has made Saint Petersburg her home and has proudly built her own wedding photography and video business.

Budget-friendly wedding packages include an engagement shoot, shooting in multiple locations, digital files, album, photo retouching, and high-resolution images. Additional photography services and items include:

• Additional hours

18 My Love Story Photo and Video Reviews

A
Andy

Getting married on 08/03/2019

I am so thankful for Great Portraits-Gina G. And her staff. I am from Chicago and was in Florida for business. I chose this business trip as the perfect opportunity to propose to my woman. Gina G ... Read more allowed me to overnight the Tiara to her to help me keep the proposal a surprise. The photos, the video, the conversation was beyond what I could have asked for. Such a great human and 5 stars isn't enough.

N
Noelle Clark

Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience!

Gina is very professional and always responded quickly to my emails. She help me set up a timeline for the whole wedding day and stay stress free when attempting to explain how large and diverse my ... Read more family is! Would definitely recommend due to these reasons and of course the beautiful photos she took! All organized so nicely too on a USB that only took a few shorts weeks to be delivered after the wedding! Thank you for making my special day even more special!!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 05/19/2019

Nothing short of perfection!

Our wedding day was nothing short of perfection. Gina was a pleasure to work with. I will be recommending her to anyone who needs an event photographer in the future. She arrived early on the big day ... Read more and made sure I felt comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. The day went so smoothly and although I had lots of help, she kept the ease and flow of the photography together and really captured the magic of my entire day. Seeing her photos makes me relive and experience our wedding through my eyes and it was truly magical. I so appreciate that the communication up until the big day, it was always reciprocated and quickly responded to. Gina and I were always on the same page. Her assistant Mike was a fantastic help as well. He offered to take drone shots of our wedding as it was held on a yacht! They were a dynamic team and I cannot thank them enough for working with us and making our wedding a day to remember.