My Makeup Artist Victoria

East Rutherford, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About My Makeup Artist Victoria

My Makeup Artist Victoria is a beauty service team comprised of top-rated makeup and hair artists in East Rutherford, New Jersey. They have been featured on TLC’s "Say Yes to the Dress" and they're led by certified MAC makeup artist Victoria De Los Rios. With over 20 years of experience, My Makeup Artist Victoria and her team of talented artists will make sure you and your bridal party look good all day long. From airbrush application to durable HD contouring and highlighting, My Makeup Artist Victoria will provide the look you’ve always envisioned for your wedding.

They provide on-site services and can accommodate any size bridal party, big or small. They offer a full-range of unique hair and makeup services including mink lashes, hair extensions, and durable photogenic makeup. Other services include:

• Trials

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 09/02/2018

I booked with My Makeup by Victoria a little over a year before our wedding. In between the the year before the wedding I went multiple times to get my makeup and hair done for numerous occasions. For ... Read more the wedding I automatically, after the trial booked makeup for myself , 8 bridesmaids, my mother in law, mom and aunt with Denise and Glori. Denise did my makeup for the wedding and from the moment I sat in her chair I felt comfortable and knew she was the one, I showed her multiple pictures and with those pictures she was spot on. When my big day came she took her time to make sure my makeup looked on point, which it did, I was obsessed with how it came out!! Multiple people complimented me through out the night and days later on how stunning my makeup looked. Glori is also fantastic, she did my makeup for my bridal shower and from that moment I knew I had to ask Vicky if she could book her for my bridesmaids and family. All the girls looked so fantastic with both the work Denise and Glori did that day. They are the real deal, talented, professional and just simply amazing!!! I will absolutely keep booking with them

R
Rosangela

Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding event

The girl was amazing. So patient with the bridal party. They are so much fun very professional I live them I definitely recommend them. Read more The girl was amazing. So patient with the bridal party. They are so much fun very professional I live them I definitely recommend them.

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 06/15/2019

Everyone looked like a billion dollars!

There’s not enough to say how talented the hairstylists and MUA are. Not only are they incredibly talented, but they are all so humble. I recommended them to my friends who were bridesmaids in my ... Read more wedding and are also getting married next year and they decided to use MMUAV. As a thank you, Victoria gave me an extra hairstylist and MUA for no extra cost. They are all so sweet and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Everyone looked gorgeous and it’s all thanks to them! Lovely experience the whole way through.