My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental

Baroda, MI · View map

About My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental

I have lovingly collected vintage china, tea cups, glass and silverware for years. My collection has now grown beyond my wildest imaginings. The time has come to share my treasures with others who possess a similar passion and love for the elegance and beauty of days gone by.

With rare exceptions, the pieces in my collection are, like me, more than 50 years old. There will be many names you recognize...Haviland, Limoges, Nippon, Lenox, Depression Glass, Carnival Glass...and many you don't. All are beautiful and hand-picked by me.

Mine is not a business and I don't have a showroom. These are my treasures. I work from my home on Singer Lake in Baroda (near St. Joseph) in Southwest Michigan and am happy to meet with you by appointment.

My sincere hope is that my wonder mix-and-match collection will elevate your event from "Beautiful" to "SPECTACULAR"!!.

4 Reviews for My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental

4 My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 06/25/2016

We used My Mother's Attic for our wedding reception. Prudy was very helpful and flexible throughout the planning process. The beautiful mismatched china plates were an elegant touch to our reception ... Read more and we received many compliments from guests. I would highly recommend this vendor to others!

B
Brooke

Married on 06/17/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about both the beautiful china and Prudy! She was so wonderful to work with and helped setup/cleanup. The dishes, etc. Were exactly what I was envisioning. Also, ... Read more Also, when I asked if she had any doilies she originally didn't have enough and went on the hunt and brought so many unique ones with her! Another wonderful aspect about Prudy's business is that 100% of all proceeds from the china rental is going to support an orphanage in SW Uganda, as well as pay for the medical educations of some local students there. Could not have asked for anything better! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

A
Ann

Married on 06/13/2015

The vintage china plates from My Mother's Attic were the perfect touch at my daughter's wedding reception. They were beautiful and the guests loved chatting about the variety on each table. The small ... Read more bowls were just the right size for the bruschetta salad and the cake plates and platters made the desserts look even more delicious. Prudy was very helpful and flexible as we prepared for the reception. I highly recommend this vendor!